Looking forward to some high quality indie titles.

#1Jedi454Posted 4/7/2014 9:30:47 AM
I definitely think indies go under appreciated with a lot of console gamers, where as a lot of PC gamers love them (but there are a lot of **** ones). Looking forward to RPG indies in particular because they are found to have decent game mechanics that aren't experienced in AAA games today.

Anyone else looking forward to independent devs working with next gen consoles? I am well aware development has already started though.
---
Consoles Wars, where everyone is an expert Software/ Hardware Engineer, Marketing Analyst, Shareholder, Sales Rep, Lawyer and CEO of large corporations.
#2-Oath-Posted 4/7/2014 9:38:13 AM
Wrong board. They don't like those games around here.
---
3DS FC: JMO 0834-1793-8249
#3Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 4/7/2014 9:39:34 AM
like No Mans S-
nevermind.
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#4Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2014 9:47:30 AM
-Oath- posted...
Wrong board. They don't like those games around here.

Nevermind friend, my apologies.
---
Consoles Wars, where everyone is an expert Software/ Hardware Engineer, Marketing Analyst, Shareholder, Sales Rep, Lawyer and CEO of large corporations.
#5GuiltySoul2005Posted 4/7/2014 9:54:03 AM
I agree Indies are great, I'm really looking forward to rime on ps4, looks so good. Both consoles will wind up having a ton of Indies I think, its a good time to be a gamer.
---
PSN: Bigboss-x
#6CharadeSmithPosted 4/7/2014 9:57:38 AM
PS4 a better option for that, however, there's still some pretty interesting multiplats coming to XB1

hyper light drifter
aztez
shadow warrior (maybe? only read ps4 announcement but wikipedia said XB1 too last time i checked)
transistor
#7Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2014 10:09:26 AM
GuiltySoul2005 posted...
I agree Indies are great, I'm really looking forward to rime on ps4, looks so good. Both consoles will wind up having a ton of Indies I think, its a good time to be a gamer.

Yeah, it really is.
---
#8teeebzPosted 4/7/2014 10:11:03 AM
I'm not one for indie games unless they are beyond amazing, but I came in here to prepare you for the trolls with their "lulz it thought xbots didn't like indies," or "buy ps4."

Oath beat me to it...
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#9-FryShakeWad-Posted 4/7/2014 10:16:29 AM
The self publishing thingy that XBL is doing should be great for independent devs. Give it time. But yes I'm excited for some cool arcade games.
#10CharadeSmithPosted 4/7/2014 10:22:28 AM
-FryShakeWad- posted...
The self publishing thingy that XBL is doing should be great for independent devs.

But not for players. Remember XBLIG?