Why should i buy an xbox one?

#1KroosaydurPosted 4/7/2014 11:20:58 AM
I currently own an xbox 360 and a ps3. I am planning on buying a next gen console next month. Right now i am leaning more toward the ps4 but have not made up my mind yet.
Why should i buy an xbox one instead of ps4?
#2robert_rangersuPosted 4/7/2014 11:26:37 AM
Why should I give a damn what you buy? Go buy a PS4.
---
Couldn't care less = you don't care one single bit.
Could care less = you do care, at least a little.
#3Mobius1RisingPosted 4/7/2014 11:30:36 AM
What is it about x1 that you like and vice versa for ps3.I wasn't buy either till my aunt who bought her son the wrong console said here you can have it free xbox 1.Free console hell yeah.dont care if theres no games for it.
---
My favourite games are Okami.Hyperdimension Neptunia and Senran Kagura Burst.My favourite female characters are Ammy.Femshep.Lei Fang.Samus.Yuna,& T-elos.
#4Kroosaydur(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2014 11:31:07 AM
robert_rangersu posted...
Why should I give a damn what you buy? Go buy a PS4.

I just want to know what you guys opinions are. There must be some reason you guys bought an xbox one instead of ps4. Maybe some advantage it has in some area? I don't really know, i have not played either of them yet.
#5WebsandWigsPosted 4/7/2014 11:35:53 AM
Decide for yourself, dude. I bought an X1 cuz I liked its exclusives and controller more + I already had a year long subsrciption to Live, so might as well continue it. Nothing on the PS4 interests me except Planetside 2 but I can live without it.

Does that help?
#6boundedcribPosted 4/7/2014 11:41:13 AM
It really comes down to exclusives. No real game changing feature on either side.
#7leatheljPosted 4/7/2014 11:43:47 AM
Kinect(yes Iike it come at me)
Achievements
New rep system
Controller
Live itself
Exclusives
Better and more multimedia
All the small things kinect does Skype,recognizing you,dead riseing etc
Xbox record that
Just the many amount of features
My friends own the Xbox one
I enjoy snapping
I think Microsoft is a more innovative and ambitions company then Sony
A whole bunch of other stuff etc etc
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#8leelee3105Posted 4/7/2014 11:45:52 AM
day 1 I picked the X1 because i want to keep adding to my gamerscore. I was going to get a PS4 later, but realized it didnt have any good games coming out I couldnt also play on the X1. So I used that money for a retroN, an N64, and a bunch of bad ass old games!
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
#9aj4x94Posted 4/7/2014 11:46:12 AM
boundedcrib posted...
It really comes down to exclusives. No real game changing feature on either side.

Honestly, this should be your answer regardless of what system you choose.
---
Playing: Skyrim, Half Life 2, Dark Souls 1&2, Lords of Shadow, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD, GTA V.
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
#10Kovifan27Posted 4/7/2014 11:46:52 AM
Wait two months until after E3 if you are not sure.