Any Word on Custom Soundtracks yet?

#11aheroafakePosted 4/9/2014 2:54:09 PM
f0rge posted...
I used them all the time too, especially when playing games like Madden with friends.

I must have like 50 CDs loaded on my 360.

Maybe that's the problem? So few people have CDs now that they expect people to use XboxMusic instead?

Well it still wouldn't be a bad idea for Microsoft to add CS, because I'm not going to subscribe to Xbox Music. Xbox One can still play CDs, so there isn't an excuse for omitting the feature. If Microsoft really want us to subscribe to Xbox Music, they shouldn't have allowed Xbox One to play CDs. That's my perspective though.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#12kayoticdreamzPosted 4/9/2014 3:36:40 PM
i agree bring back this feature.....
#13ComradeRyanPosted 4/11/2014 1:03:21 PM
I can not believe Microsoft left out a feature that gave the Xbox 360 a huge advantage over the PS3.
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com
#14KingTykeem187Posted 4/11/2014 3:20:05 PM
if i cant make my own playlist in wwe games then i wont get it. my own music with the wwe games made it feel like your in the game or someone you like put in the game.
---
(XboX Live) king tykeem 187
(PSN) kingtykeem187 (3DS) 4081~5742~4370
#15Terry-bogardPosted 4/11/2014 9:34:15 PM
Custom soundtrack is the one thing the 360 did better than the ps3 , it will come to ps4 so I find it really unlikely that it won't come to xbox one also .
If it doesn't , and if the ps4 is the only one to have custom soundtrack , then it will be the final nail in the xbox one coffin.
---
Only kids brag about performances in a videogame. Being good at a videogame is only about spending time playing it , nothing special about it.
#16Dr WhoopassPosted 4/11/2014 9:41:30 PM
I posted on their forums about it a few times, and even got banned from Forza's Facebook page for asking about it. I really miss playing forza with my own music :(
---
XBL: Bitter Kevin
PSN: B1TT3R-K3V1N
#17Dr WhoopassPosted 4/11/2014 9:42:34 PM
WartPig_ posted...
why offer an option for free user ripped music when they can charge to use their service? i belive sony also did this on the ps4. this new gen isnt about you and what you want. its about how much the can get from you.

The problem is, you can't even listen to Xbox Music while playing games. I would subscribe if it was the only option.
---
#18BushidoEffect3Posted 4/11/2014 9:45:43 PM
MRL3G3ND posted...
Am I the only one that ever used this?

On the 360 I had racing playlists that gave forza more life...

And I had a war soundtrack for Battlefield

Plus I had a playlist for parties, or I would stream music from my computer

Same here. I ran music off a simple USB stick whenever I played racing games, or even Skyrim when I wanted something different.

PS4 has yet to add it too. Why wasn't something already on ps3/360 available on the next gen consoles day 1? It's been used for years on their last consoles.
---
http://i.minus.com/ibgMA0LFIXHWnz.gif
#19Dr WhoopassPosted 4/11/2014 9:46:34 PM
Skyrim with Dragonforce was pretty ****in hilarious

And I don't even like Dragonforce :P
---
#20LatchKeyKidPosted 4/11/2014 10:07:39 PM
Custom soundtracks made grinding in Final Fantasy XI way more bearable. Most of the music on my home server is ripped from 30 years of album collecting which is now boxed away, and it sucks I can't listen to it with my new consoles, which I've grown accustomed to thanks to their old consoles.