Getting kicked to the dashboard during pvz garden warfare

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Getting kicked to the dashboard during pvz garden warfare
1 year ago#1
My friend and I were playing garden ops and it kicked me to the dashboard and it kicked him to the main menu. Is this a problem with the game or with the console? It happened twice
---
NNID Mstorm
Proud owner of PS4 since Day 1 Proud owner of Xbox One since 3/11/14
1 year ago#2
I've been kicked to the dashboard even in Rayman Legends. A couple of other games too.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
1 year ago#3
Has happened to me quite a few times on PVZ, when playing Garden ops
1 year ago#4
Do you quit other open apps/games before playing?
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
1 year ago#5
kennyynnoo posted...

Why do you ask that?

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
1 year ago#6
Do you say "Xbox" when playing if so that will send you to the dashboard...it kept doing that to myself and a friend while playing Titanfall.
---
1. GOD PWNS ALL!!!!!!!!
2. PS One Cloud > Xbox One Cloud
1 year ago#7
When you get kicked to the dashboard, and your games state ends, that means the game crashed. It's different on the Xbox One compared to the 360 because if a game crashed on the 360, the xbox would freeze up, but on this, the game just closes.
1 year ago#8
snowboard340 posted...
When you get kicked to the dashboard, and your games state ends, that means the game crashed. It's different on the Xbox One compared to the 360 because if a game crashed on the 360, the xbox would freeze up, but on this, the game just closes.

Thats one thing good about next-gen though. I would rather it do that than having the whole system lock up.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
1 year ago#9
Laylow12 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

Why do you ask that?

first few week I had ocassional crashes. If you have the store, upload, other apps open I learned it is like a computer, smart phone in that it makes it work harder and you get more crashes. Before playing always hit the menu(start) button over all apps/games on the dash one by one and if you see quit as an option on the apps/games list hit it to close it out. I get zero crashes now.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
(edited 0 seconds ago)
1 year ago#10
kennyynnoo posted...
Laylow12 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...

Why do you ask that?

first few week I had ocassional crashes. If you have the store, upload, other apps open I learned it is like a computer, smart phone in that it makes it work harder and you get more crashes. Before playing always hit the menu(start) button over all apps/games on the dash one by one and if you see quit as an option on the apps/games list hit it to close it out. I get zero crashes now.

Yes, this is important, cuz like he said, it's just like a smartphone where you can have a bunch of apps running in the background if you;re not careful.

Also do the Hard Reset (hold down power button on the console for 10 seconds) if you are noticing any glitches.
---
XBL: Bitter Kevin
PSN: B1TT3R-K3V1N
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Getting kicked to the dashboard during pvz garden warfare

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived