Why should i not buy an Xbox One?

#11The_DOAMPosted 4/8/2014 4:21:59 AM
Jedi454 posted...
jblaze2121 posted...
Xuande12 posted...
Disc drive failure, it's more of an issue than the RROD and we are only months into this console. If the drive hasn't failed yet, it will.

Proof?

There is no proof.

Yeah there is no proof he's just a troo.. to.troo;...*ACHOO!*...

http://bgr.com/2013/11/22/xbox-one-launch-bugs/

Huh waz dat now!? That's not a booger it's a link!? Hmmmm... well lets see now well by this logic since so many ONE's remain on the shelf's currently if you were to buy an Xbox ONE you'd have a higher chance to get one of these bugged systems. It would also be up to you to report it as they didn't do a recall. But hey Microsoft is paying you hush money in the form of a free game.

Logic doesn't work on Xbox trolls everyone knows that but if you are getting a ONE common sense would be to wait a year till the majority of bugged systems are flushed through the system. Unless you can go weeks without the console for repairs and get your free game that is.

Xbox ONE grinding noise of death if your system makes that noise it's only a matter of time and probably best to take the old girl out to back and end it's suffering,
---
Ignorance is Bliss...
#12TenzhiPosted 4/8/2014 5:05:40 AM
Wolfx911 posted...
I am just wondering why i shouldnt buy an xbox one

Because they use cloud labour, which is highly unethical and bound to bring about UN sanctions against them.
---
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.
#13duzantoPosted 4/8/2014 5:09:19 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#14jblaze2121Posted 4/8/2014 5:19:32 AM
The_DOAM posted...
Jedi454 posted...
jblaze2121 posted...
Xuande12 posted...
Disc drive failure, it's more of an issue than the RROD and we are only months into this console. If the drive hasn't failed yet, it will.

Proof?

There is no proof.

Huh waz dat now!? That's not a booger it's a link!? Hmmmm... well lets see now well by this logic since so many ONE's remain on the shelf's currently if you were to buy an Xbox ONE you'd have a higher chance to get one of these bugged systems. It would also be up to you to report it as they didn't do a recall. But hey Microsoft is paying you hush money in the form of a free game.

Logic doesn't work on Xbox trolls everyone knows that but if you are getting a ONE common sense would be to wait a year till the majority of bugged systems are flushed through the system. Unless you can go weeks without the console for repairs and get your free game that is.

Xbox ONE grinding noise of death if your system makes that noise it's only a matter of time and probably best to take the old girl out to back and end it's suffering,

Try harder
article cites forum posters. Really,that's your proof?
RROD was a major problem
Waaaaay more than disc drive failures.
---
GT:jblaze2121-PSN:jblaze2121-3DS FC:3093-8430-0175~
#15BTM4444Posted 4/8/2014 11:47:16 AM
The disc drive could possibly be a major issue. I didn't start having problems with my launch xbox one until a month ago. It got worse and worse until it wouldn't read anything.

The exact reason I've decided to go all digital as much as I don't want to.
#16chex81Posted 4/8/2014 12:02:52 PM
at launch the disc drive was an issue (youtube vids posted) but that issue has long gone, no more notices of it...much like the Ps4's HDMI port issue which is also gone.

If you dont like the games on ONE than dont buy it, simple.
---
XB1/WiiU/PSN: chex81
You are ignoring 4 topic(s) from users on this page.
#17cheezedadadaPosted 4/8/2014 12:08:02 PM(edited)
The_DOAM posted...
Jedi454 posted...
jblaze2121 posted...
Xuande12 posted...

Proof?

There is no proof.

That link probably wasn't the best choice. Not only does it mention they just gathered reports from forums and YouTube, but that they "appear to be isolated incidents so far". I don't hear much about disc drive issues these days.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and everything else. Gamefaqs: Where "gamers" limit themselves to one platform.