Early adopters would have saved $170 if they waited 4.5 months

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Early adopters would have saved $170 if they waited 4.5 months
1 year ago#21
Sometimes its not about money. You want your product, you go get it.
---
Seattle Seahawks
1 year ago#22
this is exactly why I haven't bought one yet

I knew the $500 price tag wouldn't last long

at this rate it'll be cheaper than the ps4 by christmas
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
1 year ago#23
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Chyld989 posted...
teh1337gosu posted...
Admit it, you would have waited along with anyone else with this information in hindsight.

In the 4 1/2 months since launch I've gotten way more than $170 of value out of my Xbox One, so no, I wouldn't have waited to get one, even if I knew about this when the console launched.

That makes no sense, because you can buy all the same games you got entertainment from, that you're no longer playing and get that same entertainment for half the cost

Except that I would have been bored out of my mind for the last 4 1/2 months without anything to play.
1 year ago#24
sn3akywaffles posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

http://www.target.com/p/xbox-one-console-with-titanfall-bundle-xbox-one/-/A-15220458#prodSlot=medium_1_1

damn thats small print

you would think they would be advertising that like crazy

Don't pretend you didn't know. You made the same BS claim about it not including 12-months of Live in a different thread about 7 hours ago, and were corrected back then too.
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
1 year ago#25
LOL to think of the people at launch who paid over $1,000 for Day One editions with no game and Live sub. That's an expensive Achievement. Yeah the controller is branded too, big deal, like most controllers it'll need replacing in a few years anyway.
---
1 year ago#26
Chyld989 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Chyld989 posted...
teh1337gosu posted...
Admit it, you would have waited along with anyone else with this information in hindsight.

In the 4 1/2 months since launch I've gotten way more than $170 of value out of my Xbox One, so no, I wouldn't have waited to get one, even if I knew about this when the console launched.

That makes no sense, because you can buy all the same games you got entertainment from, that you're no longer playing and get that same entertainment for half the cost

Except that I would have been bored out of my mind for the last 4 1/2 months without anything to play.

$170 for the privelage of Ryse, Forza and dr3? Denial.
---
Yvan eht nioj
1 year ago#27
Chyld989 posted...

360 and PS3 don't exist in this universe.
---
1 year ago#28
teh1337gosu posted...
Chyld989 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Chyld989 posted...
teh1337gosu posted...

I had DR3, got around 10 hours of it, never played Ryse but I believe its a 5 hour game, so 2 games = 15 hours of gameplay for $120, Forza, can you give you a lot of hours I suppose if you like racers
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
1 year ago#29
teh1337gosu posted...
Chyld989 posted...

Why is it denial? Yes, I played a ton of Ryse & Forza (never cared for the previous Dead Rising games, so I skipped 3). I also played a bunch of multiplatform games and some other Xbox One exclusives that you conveniently didn't mention because you wanted to give the illusion that the Xbox One doesn't have many good games.

Just because you enjoy trolling more than playing games doesn't mean that the rest of us can't enjoy good games.
1 year ago#30
Sheepinator posted...
Chyld989 posted...

360 and PS3 don't exist in this universe.

No, in this universe I've already played all of the 360 games that I want to, so why wouldn't I get a new system for new games?
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Early adopters would have saved $170 if they waited 4.5 months

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived