Early adopters would have saved $170 if they waited 4.5 months

#31Chyld989Posted 4/7/2014 7:36:35 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
teh1337gosu posted...
$170 for the privelage of Ryse, Forza and dr3? Denial.

I had DR3, got around 10 hours of it, never played Ryse but I believe its a 5 hour game, so 2 games = 15 hours of gameplay for $120, Forza, can you give you a lot of hours I suppose if you like racers

Ryse can be a 5 hour game. I've put about 60 hours into it because I played through the story 3 or 4 times and I enjoy playing the multiplayer with my friends (and sometimes randoms).

(sorry for the triple post, there are too many trolls to smack down!)
#32GambitbuzzkillPosted 4/7/2014 7:37:04 PM
teh1337gosu posted...
The Target sale of $450 for Titanfall+12 months xbl+console is an interesting deal.

At launch it would be $620 for an Xbox1 plus a game and 12 months of live.

I paid $250 for a 3ds, the $80 price drop after 4 months didn't bother me that much, and the 20 downloadable games took me by surprise. Microsoft should give early adopters Live or something.

The way the market is trending the Xbox one will be even cheaper by Christmas. Ironically the ps4 actually raised in price is Canada where I live.

So if I have to pay 450 plus tax how am I saving 170 bucks cause when I go to check out I still have to pay 450.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#33ShELbY_GT500Posted 4/7/2014 7:40:32 PM
Not everyone is financially insecure so I got both my Xbox One and PS4 at launch which together cost $1050 Aussie Dollars. Remember when the PS3 launched in Australia? It was about $1000 at launch. So while I may paid full retail I believe the PS4/One are cheap compared to most other launch consoles. Heck the PS1 launched with a $700 price tag. My simple point is I can afford it with no problems and I don't regret paying the full price. Good for you if you saved a dollar though.
#34sn3akywafflesPosted 4/7/2014 7:42:34 PM
Sheepinator posted...
sn3akywaffles posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

http://www.target.com/p/xbox-one-console-with-titanfall-bundle-xbox-one/-/A-15220458#prodSlot=medium_1_1

damn thats small print

you would think they would be advertising that like crazy

Don't pretend you didn't know. You made the same BS claim about it not including 12-months of Live in a different thread about 7 hours ago, and were corrected back then too.

no i was never proven wrong on that other thread, you just stopped responding so i assumed that i was right to point out a flaw in your obvious troll bait thread, as if really the whole "hurr do early adopters deserve to be compensated by ms for a promotion that a retailer is doing outside of ms" hasn't been done a million times

however over here someone actually pointed my fault out and i accepted i was wrong. Christ man its just gamefaqs
---
I'm starting realize the slight amount of ignorance on this site
#35Xeeh_BitzPosted 4/7/2014 7:47:23 PM
sn3akywaffles posted...
Sheepinator posted...
sn3akywaffles posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

http://www.target.com/p/xbox-one-console-with-titanfall-bundle-xbox-one/-/A-15220458#prodSlot=medium_1_1

damn thats small print

Don't pretend you didn't know. You made the same BS claim about it not including 12-months of Live in a different thread about 7 hours ago, and were corrected back then too.

no i was never proven wrong on that other thread, you just stopped responding so i assumed that i was right to point out a flaw in your obvious troll bait thread, as if really the whole "hurr do early adopters deserve to be compensated by ms for a promotion that a retailer is doing outside of ms" hasn't been done a million times

however over here someone actually pointed my fault out and i accepted i was wrong. Christ man its just gamefaqs

It's no big deal, small things are often overlooked, especially when you got this big s*** eatting grin on your face thinking to yourself, "I got this motherf*****", tend to over look the small things
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#36sn3akywafflesPosted 4/7/2014 7:52:21 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
sn3akywaffles posted...
Sheepinator posted...
sn3akywaffles posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

damn thats small print

It's no big deal, small things are often overlooked, especially when you got this big s*** eatting grin on your face thinking to yourself, "I got this motherf*****", tend to over look the small things

haha yeah when i looked at the picture that you posted i was like

"great now the idiots here are going to tear me apart for overlooking the 6 point font to the right"

well played good sir
---
#37SheepinatorPosted 4/7/2014 8:08:36 PM
sn3akywaffles posted...
Sheepinator posted...
sn3akywaffles posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

damn thats small print

And yet, 11 hours ago in that thread ("Should MS compensate early adopters") where you posted the same BS you just did here:

Sheepinator posted...
And to the guy who can't read Target's site, LOL. Your own link clearly states, "special offers: Free 12 month subscription to Xbox Live with purchase". Furthermore, you are only debating the severity of the discount since launch, it does not change the overall argument as to whether early adopters who paid a lot more should be compensated, like Nintendo did with 3DS for example.

---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
#38sn3akywafflesPosted 4/7/2014 8:20:45 PM
Sheepinator
And yet, 11 hours ago in that thread ("Should MS compensate early adopters") where you posted the same BS you just did here:

Sheepinator posted...
And to the guy who can't read Target's site, LOL. Your own link clearly states, "special offers: Free 12 month subscription to Xbox Live with purchase". Furthermore, you are only debating the severity of the discount since launch, it does not change the overall argument as to whether early adopters who paid a lot more should be compensated, like Nintendo did with 3DS for example.

that might explain why i didnt see it, you just stopped quoting me and posted it by its self

forgive me for not being away from my pc and not reading through the entirety of that cesspit you call a "thread"
---
#39SheepinatorPosted 4/7/2014 8:24:08 PM
sn3akywaffles posted...
Sheepinator

Sheepinator posted...

that might explain why i didnt see it, you just stopped quoting me and posted it by its self

forgive me for not being away from my pc and not reading through the entirety of that cesspit you call a "thread"

"cesspit of a thread", says the guy posting obvious BS lies in both threads.
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
#40sn3akywafflesPosted 4/7/2014 8:26:47 PM
Sheepinator posted...
sn3akywaffles posted...
Sheepinator

Sheepinator posted...

"cesspit of a thread", says the guy posting obvious BS lies in both threads.

lol at "obvious lies"

i was mistaken by the tiny ass font and corrected by Xeeh, what do you want me to say

doesnt change how obvious troll bait your thread was so i can still call it a cesspit
---