Why cant you guys understand kinect isnt about just games? Its more.

#1Riverraider98Posted 4/7/2014 9:51:55 PM
People around here clown the kinect because its games arent hard core focused. The Kinect probably isnt going to have some huge game for all u hard core shut in gamers out there it isnt feasible. Whar ut will do is procide lits of fun party motion control games and lots of cool extras inside of the core experiences. Dead Rising 3 and Battlefield are great examples. In DR3 you can call zombies, navigate the menu, and even throw zombies off of u with the kinect in BF4 head tracking and leaning. These are great and just the beginning of the cool extras we can expect in games but kinect and the xbox one arnt all about games but what can enrich ur entertainment, so all of its other features work brillantly along with the gaming stuff. If you dont like it dont buy an xbox because MS realises gamers do more with their life than just game.
---
- "Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed Squaaaaaaaaaaaaaad! Gt: RagnaRok RS 8
#2Sevi_neyPosted 4/7/2014 9:54:04 PM
Kinect isn't even worthwhile for casual gamers.

Kinect just sucks.
---
http://tinyurl.com/lyh5apd
^video representation of the Xbone board^
#3aheroafakePosted 4/7/2014 9:54:21 PM
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#4aheroafakePosted 4/7/2014 9:56:12 PM
Sevi_ney posted...
Kinect isn't even worthwhile for casual gamers.

Kinect just sucks.

Until a game actually uses Kinect in a significant way, I agree with this users statement.
---
#5pobbesPosted 4/7/2014 9:56:50 PM
oh come on the 360 had so many games on the kinect! right? ... right?
#6Riverraider98(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2014 9:57:58 PM
All of my friends bought xbox ones and so far everyone loves it, its only hype beasts like u and the majority of the internet who think ms and kinect are evil because they dared not focuse on hust gaming by urself in a room with the lights off but rather on the entire experience
---
#7Riverraider98(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2014 10:00:31 PM
And i dont think any of you read even the topic forget the whole damn post you just saw kinect and ran into troll because xbox isnt some japanese box that focuses on basement dwellers
---
#8Sevi_neyPosted 4/7/2014 10:01:57 PM
Seek medical attention immediately.
---
http://tinyurl.com/lyh5apd
^video representation of the Xbone board^
#9aheroafakePosted 4/7/2014 10:01:59 PM
Riverraider98 posted...
All of my friends bought xbox ones and so far everyone loves it, its only hype beasts like u and the majority of the internet who think ms and kinect are evil because they dared not focuse on hust gaming by urself in a room with the lights off but rather on the entire experience

How about you pull your head out of your ass and realize that a ton of people really aren't happy with Kinect. I wanted to like Kinect but it doesn't really change the way I play games. It isn't anything special. Just delusional people such as yourself believe otherwise.
---
#10HorridhalPosted 4/7/2014 10:02:41 PM
Riverraider98 posted...

It has to do with being forced to purchase a periphery device I wouldn't have otherwise purchased.

Additionally, these are game consoles, they are supposed to be focused on games.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.