Why cant you guys understand kinect isnt about just games? Its more.

#51axelfooley2k5Posted 4/8/2014 6:23:19 AM
there are lots of turds

you gotta be more specific

what did you eat?
---
FREEZE!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv62bDzeWKQ
#52TreGoodaPosted 4/8/2014 6:23:36 AM
aheroafake posted...
Riverraider98 posted...
All of my friends bought xbox ones and so far everyone loves it, its only hype beasts like u and the majority of the internet who think ms and kinect are evil because they dared not focuse on hust gaming by urself in a room with the lights off but rather on the entire experience

How about you pull your head out of your ass and realize that a ton of people really aren't happy with Kinect. I wanted to like Kinect but it doesn't really change the way I play games. It isn't anything special. Just delusional people such as yourself believe otherwise.

It's a UI device first, got that? No? Troll much.
---
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."
#53chem1calburnPosted 4/8/2014 6:24:25 AM
I enjoy my One. The voice controls through the Kinect are cool, but not worth the extra $100. They need some good games. Even some social party games would be beneficial. Hopefully they get even more in depth with it since it's that much more powerful than the original Kinect.
---
X-Box Live GT: Poppa DR3W
#54Joey-ZazaPosted 4/8/2014 6:34:49 AM
Lots of Eggs.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#55axelfooley2k5Posted 4/8/2014 6:44:19 AM
eggs?

even if you spray that turd with disinfectant its still going to be a major problem
---
FREEZE!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv62bDzeWKQ
#56Darkside_ShadowPosted 4/8/2014 8:11:48 AM
Less is more
#57ILikesCheesePosted 4/8/2014 8:13:38 AM
Threads that start out with the line:

"Why Can't You Guys Understand..."

crack me up.

:D
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#58aheroafakePosted 4/8/2014 4:59:10 PM(edited)
TreGooda posted...
aheroafake posted...
Riverraider98 posted...
All of my friends bought xbox ones and so far everyone loves it, its only hype beasts like u and the majority of the internet who think ms and kinect are evil because they dared not focuse on hust gaming by urself in a room with the lights off but rather on the entire experience

How about you pull your head out of your ass and realize that a ton of people really aren't happy with Kinect. I wanted to like Kinect but it doesn't really change the way I play games. It isn't anything special. Just delusional people such as yourself believe otherwise.

It's a UI device first, got that? No? Troll much.

Doesn't change the fact that it's a pos. I'm not the only one in this topic that mainly focused my posts on the Kinect for its gaming capabilities, yet you single me out. Sure TC's post wasn't referring to the UI purpose of the Kinect but judging from most of the people in this topic, they care about gaming more than motion-based input. So, just get the **** out of here.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#59MrImpatient35Posted 4/8/2014 5:00:59 PM
It's loads of fun to hate on Kinect TC. Join the crowd. It's also loads of fun to hate X1 entirely. Get with the times!
---
FML
#60gogogodzillaPosted 4/8/2014 5:19:48 PM
aheroafake posted...
Did you ever play the game Manhunt on the original Xbox? You could distract enemies using your voice while wearing an Xbox Live headset. You act like DR 3's Kinect features are game changing. That would've been cool if it hadn't been used in a game that came out on the original Xbox.

Sooo... what does the camera, known as Kinect, have to do with voice commands? *VOICE* commands.

You know that thing called 'sound'.

Hint: it needs a microphone for that to work, not a camera. Kinect has nothing to do with voice commands.
---
My Chicken says, "Cluck!"