wouldn't shock me if titanfall 2 is a one exclusive announced at e3

#11nableetPosted 4/8/2014 1:06:05 AM
Hopefully not, watching the die hard xbox fans clinging to the sequel as their saviour would be even more pathetic than them clinging to the first game.
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#12leelee3105Posted 4/8/2014 1:06:30 AM
Yeah titan fall is pretty much a lock as and Xbox exclusive for ever
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
#13necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2014 1:07:04 AM
jairusmonillas posted...
That's a cute speculation.

EA and MS had the deal not knowing Xbox One is going to get outsold by PS4 by almost twice and the gap is just getting bigger and bigger.

lol.

march sales numbers aren't in. And lol @ twice the sales. Xbox is 100$ more and in way less territories. And still managed to sell 4 million plus
#14necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2014 1:08:06 AM
nableet posted...
Hopefully not, watching the die hard xbox fans clinging to the sequel as their saviour would be even more pathetic than them clinging to the first game.

game is excellent and a true asset
#15V_BurghPosted 4/8/2014 1:10:05 AM
necro00 posted...
V_Burgh posted...
Hasn't EA all but confirmed that anymore installments in the series will be multiplat?

all speculation.

It wouldn't really make sense from a business perspective to keep the series exclusive. EA has already admitted that their previous CEO acted on erroneous speculation that Microsoft was going to mop the floor with Sony this current generation. Sony however has been consistently outselling Microsoft at a ratio of almost 2:1. To deny the chance to sell their games to the PS3 and PS4's combined 86 million userbase is not smart business.
---
BANDWAGON HOOOOOO!
#16AceviperPosted 4/8/2014 1:11:38 AM
didn't the ceo of respawn already say that titanfall sequels will be multiplat?
---
If gameshark wasn't invented... games wont be as popular anymore
-Someone
#17nableetPosted 4/8/2014 1:12:35 AM
necro00 posted...
nableet posted...

game is excellent and a true asset

I'm still waiting to see how the 360 version turns out.

Whilst I don't deny the game looks fun, the amount of hype and fawning over it was/is ridiculous.
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#18MightyMunaPosted 4/8/2014 1:13:18 AM
I'll be shocked, because it's not a viable business option for EA and Microsoft especially.

It will cost more money to secure it than Titanfall 1 and that money could be used for developing and/or partnering with another developer to make a new exclusive IP.

Titanfall is now associated with Xbox, the deed has has been done, if the sequel is multiplatform, it'll sell more on Xbox One just like Mass Effect, BioShock because they started on Xbox. Microsoft should just secure exclusive DLC. That's the smarter play.
#19CaIiber345Posted 4/8/2014 1:14:18 AM
necro00 posted...
CaIiber345 posted...
So, TC, what would it take for Microsoft and Xbox to upset you so bad that you stopped loving them?

if they stopped providing me.a premium gaming experience

Okay then. That is a specific personal answer.

What is your definition of a "premium gaming experience"?
---
twitch.tv/caliber345 | twitter: @astroduck79
Waiting for: No Man's Sky, The Witness, Rogue Legacy, Destiny
#20necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2014 1:14:45 AM
MightyMuna posted...
I'll be shocked, because it's not a viable business option for EA and Microsoft especially.

It will cost more money to secure it than Titanfall 1 and that money could be used for developing and/or partnering with another developer to make a new exclusive IP.

Titanfall is now associated with Xbox, the deed has has been done, if the sequel is multiplatform, it'll sell more on Xbox One just like Mass Effect, BioShock because they started on Xbox. Microsoft should just secure exclusive DLC. That's the smarter play.

it will still be cheaper then investing in.a new.studio and a new.ip and less risk