GS: 5 YEAR OLD cracks X1 security via flaw. MS rewards him w/ free games, Gold

#11chedibang1994Posted 4/8/2014 2:49:16 AM
Microsft security protecting daddy's profile hmmm
---
When Orchid bends over........UUUUUULLLTTTRRRRAAAA!!!!!!!
#12LEGEND_725Posted 4/8/2014 4:27:58 AM
BushidoEffect3 posted...
I'm not here 23/7 like you though. So I missed your 20 other topics.

24/7 MS doesn't let me sleep
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#13BoxTheMuppetPosted 4/8/2014 4:29:57 AM
Let's do the time warp agaaaaaaain!

(The search function is your friend)
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#14Jiggy101011Posted 4/8/2014 4:32:28 AM
BushidoEffect3 posted...

That's why they have a search feature.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.
#15SunDevil77Posted 4/8/2014 4:33:19 AM
Jiggy101011 posted...
BushidoEffect3 posted...

That's why they have a search feature.

---
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#16coolmanx2Posted 4/8/2014 5:32:32 AM
BushidoEffect3 posted...
PominAus posted...
But it wasn't "Xbox Live security" that he breached. It was a sign in feature, someone would have to be in your house using your Xbox to compromise your account. The kid bypassed a parental lock. OP is reaching... Really reaching.

It's a fact that computers have been compromised remotely too, like on Windows for years now. The hacker gains control over the system as if he was there using your PC. Don't you notice the many updates you see on WIndows Update if you use that OS? (filed under Important updates)

If someone can truly hack someone's system (and no, I'm not talking about tricking someone to download your script) then hacking into the xbox would be child's play. The scenario you are describing is a hacker who would waste his time getting through your firewalls, reaching your xbox, and hacking that. Hackers don't target individuals like that (unless they really hate that person) what they do is create programs and hack users who are stupid enough to download their programs in the first place. You are really reaching with that statement.

As for the topic at hand, this doesn't surprise me at all. I'm sure both consoles still have loads of security holes in them. Why? Because programmers leave them in there. It's rather easy for programmers to leave this kind of code hidden. When you have 100k+ lines of code all it takes is one person to add in a single line near the end of the development cycle and it could take years before someone figures it out (if ever).
---
"Sacred powers, cast your purifying light upon these corrupt souls, rest in peace sinners! Judgement!- Kratos"
#17ILikesCheesePosted 4/8/2014 7:42:21 AM
Jedi454 posted...
Just the 20th topic posted about this. It's gotta be embarrassing to post it again.

I find it funny that you would say that and yet post about the Sony PSN hacking from 2011 constantly as an argument that Microsoft has the better network.

Ahhh HYPOCRITES, thy name is Xbox Fanboy.

:D
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#18leelee3105Posted 4/8/2014 7:45:44 AM
Weak troll attempt TC. we already established on this board it had nothing to do with actual security of Xbox live accounts.
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
#19chaotix42Posted 4/8/2014 8:18:36 AM
BushidoEffect3 posted...

> not here 23/7
> has over 200 active posts

lol
---
GT: Falchion Sensei
Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it. - curtland
#20DOWBLACKNINJAPosted 4/8/2014 8:47:59 AM
chaotix42 posted...
BushidoEffect3 posted...

> not here 23/7
> has over 200 active posts

lol

Lol
---
Gamefaqs where opinions becomes facts.
Tmo U.S. Galaxy S4