Dread asking but is COD ghosts decent for splitscreen spouse fun?

#1kennyynnooPosted 4/8/2014 4:58:25 AM
I'm avoiding the cod boards due to fanboys, I am not a COD fan, haven't bought it since MW but I'm looking for a spouse game. She likes shooters, offline with bots is a option as she loves Rainbow six games and I notice COD Ghosts offers that. I can't judge it based on past COD games, I switched to BF after playing BFBC but BF does not offer offline bot matches. Is it any good for splitscreen offline fun? I'm not against buying the maps so we can play together, it's fun on rainbow six, she also liked L4D2 but she hates online because she's not very good.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#2eddy_cocainePosted 4/8/2014 5:24:06 AM
I wish someone would answer. Because I've got the save question..
---
GT: Toot Scoot PSN: CerebralLOLsy
Dear fanboys; get over yourselves. Video games are not the most important thing in life.
#3LEGEND_725Posted 4/8/2014 5:25:50 AM
With bot matches, extinction (pretty fun) and safeguard (survival vs bit soldiers)(like a neutered version of the one off mw3) it's probably worth it
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#4kennyynnoo(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2014 5:29:38 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...
With bot matches, extinction (pretty fun) and safeguard (survival vs bit soldiers)(like a neutered version of the one off mw3) it's probably worth it

Ok thanks, any idea if it's full screen splitscreen or do they cut off the edges like RE and I believe older COD games did it also?

Either way I will probably get it for us to play, I like the videos enough that I think she will enjoy it and as long as I don't hate it I'm good.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
#5LEGEND_725Posted 4/8/2014 5:40:53 AM
kennyynnoo posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

Ok thanks, any idea if it's full screen splitscreen or do they cut off the edges like RE and I believe older COD games did it also?

Either way I will probably get it for us to play, I like the videos enough that I think she will enjoy it and as long as I don't hate it I'm good.

I think it's full but not 100% sure
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#6kennyynnoo(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2014 5:58:26 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

I think it's full but not 100% sure

Ok thanks, I can always stretched it I suppose if it isn't. Appreciate the answers.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
#7richboy900Posted 4/8/2014 6:04:52 AM
It's alright, but saying that it's only because it's one of the only games with split screen on the new consoles.

As a cod game, many people say ghosts is the worse cod and I can see why. I'd say get bf4 instead, but bf has no split screen.
#8kennyynnoo(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2014 6:25:26 AM
richboy900 posted...
It's alright, but saying that it's only because it's one of the only games with split screen on the new consoles.

As a cod game, many people say ghosts is the worse cod and I can see why. I'd say get bf4 instead, but bf has no split screen.

I have bf4, this is purely a spouse game I'm looking for and cod is all that has it other then pvsz but she doesn't like online so that game won't work. It should be acceptable fun, I don't have high hopes.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii