who's buying trials fusion? and on what system

#1LEGEND_KILLERRRPosted 4/8/2014 5:34:54 AM
who's buying trials fusion ?
what system?
physical or digital

I was going to buy it for the ps4 only having two games but I can't.. it feels at home on xbox.. plus few of my friends are buying it on the one.

going to buy a physical. I heard it comes with the season pass is that correct?
---
XBO/PS4 HauntedBlueMoon - The Red Turtle Shell. Terrorizing Gamers Since 1992
#2CTUJK95Posted 4/8/2014 5:40:19 AM
PS4 & XBox One.
---
(GT) - ZenTTox
#3heffley19Posted 4/8/2014 5:42:16 AM
Yes if you buy the physical copy you get 1 year of free DLC, along with that you get couple more upgrades and a couple of extra tracks for the game. I will be getting the physical copy at Target (because Gamestop blows). I have been playing trials since it was on miniclip.com love this game.
---
HUGH HEFF (Xbox GT-Heffley)
#4MidnightJacketPosted 4/8/2014 6:03:25 AM
Can't wait for this one to drop. Like the above poster, been playing this since the flash version days. Big fan.
#5QuBixPosted 4/8/2014 6:34:34 AM
Xbox One - Disk copy, which has been on pre-order since the SKU came out.
PS4 - Pre-ordered the digital copy with the season pass last week.

....I love Trials and will continue to support this great developer. I also have the Trials Frontier game on the iPhone/iPad which released early in Canada and will be out April 10th everywhere else.
---
XBLive Tag: QuBics
PSN Tag: QuBix
#6ElPolloDiablo87Posted 4/8/2014 6:38:32 AM
So the download is $20 and the physical copy is $40, so does that mean the season pass will be $20? If digital + season pass is the same price as physical I'll probably just download the digital.
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#7X_F_L_A_W_XPosted 4/8/2014 8:01:39 AM
I'm getting a physical copy for the XB1. I think the controller is a better fit for the game, and after last gen, Trials just feels right on an Xbox console.

I was debating getting it for PS4 mainly so I could remote-play it on the Vita as well, but then I remembered the Vita's shoulder buttons wouldn't offer much in the way of throttle control (at least they didn't in Urban Trials Freestyle).
---
We all give up eventually...
#8TRC-G00SEPosted 4/8/2014 8:08:54 AM
Xbox one digital copy.
---
****!
#9Reflex-ArcPosted 4/8/2014 8:15:50 AM
I'll be buying it for sure, but I'm going to wait it out and see if there are any performance issues on either platform before I decide. If all things are equal, I'd go XBO based solely on controller preference.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#10LEGEND_KILLERRR(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2014 4:26:48 PM
X_F_L_A_W_X posted...
I'm getting a physical copy for the XB1. I think the controller is a better fit for the game, and after last gen, Trials just feels right on an Xbox console.

I was debating getting it for PS4 mainly so I could remote-play it on the Vita as well, but then I remembered the Vita's shoulder buttons wouldn't offer much in the way of throttle control (at least they didn't in Urban Trials Freestyle).

exactly
---
XBO/PS4 HauntedBlueMoon - The Red Turtle Shell. Terrorizing Gamers Since 1992