It would be a great move for XOne if MS bought partial ownership of MLB The Show

#1ChevelIePosted 4/8/2014 7:10:32 AM
Next gen is looking to not have any major Baseball games for the first few years, the only relevant series is MLB The Show..... and it's exclusive to the PS4. I LOVE sports games on Xbox, Xbox = sports gaming to me so why should it miss out on MLB The Show? Its really the highest quality baseball game so IT IS WORTH PARTIALLY BUYING.

A lot of Xbox Ones would be sold during baseball season if the PS4 next gen version was multiplat
---
Open fire
#2makaveliOKCPosted 4/8/2014 7:15:25 AM
Money can't buy you everything or everyone, It's called first party.
#3thegrimgunnerPosted 4/8/2014 7:19:35 AM
"Britain on the Phone for you sir"

A wispy sounding old British gent elegantly professes

"Around her young chap. Us Brits dont care for Baseball. Infact we speak with the voice of the world when we say, nobody cares about baseball."
---
Psn: IIGrimsonII (Not currently active) Xbox GT: II Krason II
PC/Steam Krason
#4Joey-ZazaPosted 4/8/2014 7:22:09 AM
Let me ask you Chevelle do you ever respond to any posts in a topic?
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#5DarkHolesPosted 4/8/2014 7:25:04 AM
Ms never would, nobody cares about baseball games enough.
---
If gamefaqs didn't have a levelling system i'd be gone.
#6EnclavePosted 4/8/2014 7:36:19 AM
It's both developed and published by Sony based on what I just looked up. So that means the TC? His wish is quite impossible.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#7leelee3105Posted 4/8/2014 7:38:37 AM
Nah not impossible at all. Might be one of the things MS scoops up when Sony goes under
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
#8lightfighterPosted 4/8/2014 7:48:59 AM
TC....I agree 100%
#9DojoMaxPosted 4/8/2014 8:04:19 AM
Meaningless drivel.
---
stop trollin