Which Lego Game Should I Get?

#11kidwgmPosted 4/10/2014 11:36:58 AM
TheBendy posted...
I decided to get Marvel and The Hobbit. I'm loving them both! I probably would have waited for a price cut on The Hobbit, but I found out that Walmart was selling it with a bunch of extra content. Thanks to all those who posted suggestions:)

What extra content. I have beening thinking of picking it up.
---
Currently Playing: Rune Factory 4, PvZ and Titanfall.
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii, WiiU, Xbox One)
#12TheBendy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2014 11:50:25 AM
kidwgm posted...
TheBendy posted...
I decided to get Marvel and The Hobbit. I'm loving them both! I probably would have waited for a price cut on The Hobbit, but I found out that Walmart was selling it with a bunch of extra content. Thanks to all those who posted suggestions:)

It comes with 3 add-on packs! You get: The Battle Pack (Jeweled Mithril Armour, Smaug's Headdress, Dwarf King's Wig, Shadow Sword, Orc Cleaver, Orc Bow, Axe Guitar, Smaug's Feet, Lake-town Boots, Light Orb Shield, and Buddy-up Gloves), The Big Little Character Pack (Snow Troll, Bandobras "Bullroarer" Took, Stone Dwarf, and Spider), and the Side Quest Character Pack (Saruman (Day Off), Lady Dwarf, Girion, Elk, and Dwarf Soldier).
---
Think before you ink!
#13kidwgmPosted 4/10/2014 12:56:17 PM
TheBendy posted...
kidwgm posted...
TheBendy posted...

It comes with 3 add-on packs! You get: The Battle Pack (Jeweled Mithril Armour, Smaug's Headdress, Dwarf King's Wig, Shadow Sword, Orc Cleaver, Orc Bow, Axe Guitar, Smaug's Feet, Lake-town Boots, Light Orb Shield, and Buddy-up Gloves), The Big Little Character Pack (Snow Troll, Bandobras "Bullroarer" Took, Stone Dwarf, and Spider), and the Side Quest Character Pack (Saruman (Day Off), Lady Dwarf, Girion, Elk, and Dwarf Soldier).

Awesome thanks for the info.
---
Currently Playing: Rune Factory 4, PvZ and Titanfall.
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii, WiiU, Xbox One)
#14Jerrynsteph4evaPosted 4/14/2014 2:26:39 AM
If you're playing for multiplayer, all three have the same co-op that's been around since Indy 2.

Lego Marvel is excellent and expansive. Seriously, there's a ton of stuff to do in it and with all the unique superheroes, it's probably the biggest of the three and if you're looking to spend a lot of time in a Lego game, I suggest that one.

Lego Movie is awesome and I like the storyline the best. It also has a big mix of characters from different properties (Superman, Batman, Gandalf, etc). While you don't HAVE to see the movie to understand it, it does help a lot since the game leaves a lot of details out. It's also kind of short for a Lego game but still a lot of fun.

Lego Hobbit is fantastic and I've been playing it nonstop since I got it yesterday. While the story ends abruptly (2/3rds of the way through the book's story), the last part is supposedly DLC later and there's a surprisingly large amount of stuff to do considering. If you liked LotR's gameplay, it's pretty much that with upgrades.