Xbox One keeps asking "Do you own this game or app?"

#11vivalabuck92Posted 4/8/2014 11:53:57 AM(edited)
Anakerie posted...
Your One is feeling hurt and neglected and is being passive-aggressive as a result. I would suggest taking it out on a date, a nice romantic dinner for two, a walk by the river, maybe a carriage ride. Let it know you still love it.

And make sure to buy it some Cabernet Sauvignon. Xboxs loves them some wine.
---
Gamertag: NeverTooWhite
#12makaveliOKCPosted 4/8/2014 11:51:54 AM
Anakerie posted...
Your One is feeling hurt and neglected and is being passive-aggressive as a result. I would suggest taking it out on a date, a nice romantic dinner for two, a walk by the river, maybe a carriage ride. Let it know you still love it.

No dinner but a long walk in the desert where I have a baseball bat and a hole already dug!
#13MFBKBass5(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2014 5:48:27 PM
Called Microsoft support and for them to send me a new one and me ship my old one in the same box on the way back would be a 500 dollar "Ghost" charge to my account. NO THANKS. This is ****ing stupid. What the hell.
---
!!!!!!!!!
http://i.imgur.com/DzJSPWA.jpg
#14WALKWITMEPosted 4/8/2014 8:21:10 PM
Blow inside ur disk drive
#15KOOGARPosted 4/9/2014 2:08:33 AM
Just get a Wii U or PS4, this solves all your problems and brings joy into your life.
---
Don't read this - it hurts your eyes.
#16HorridhalPosted 4/9/2014 2:48:38 AM
WALKWITME posted...
Blow inside ur disk drive

Oh man I miss cartridge games sometimes. Rofl that fixed nearly every problem.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#17Spetsnaz420Posted 4/9/2014 2:51:59 AM
MFBKBass5 posted...
Called Microsoft support and for them to send me a new one and me ship my old one in the same box on the way back would be a 500 dollar "Ghost" charge to my account. NO THANKS. This is ****ing stupid. What the hell.

It's just a hold in case you don't send back the faulty unit... Once they get it they clear the charge from your card. May as well just do it man
---
I don't conform to social convention
PS4 or Xbox... Why not Zoidberg?
#18squarex8264Posted 4/10/2014 12:49:24 PM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
MFBKBass5 posted...

It's just a hold in case you don't send back the faulty unit... Once they get it they clear the charge from your card. May as well just do it man

If you don't want the "ghost" charge, you can just send the system in and wait for it to get back. But by doing it their way, you can continue to play while you wait without any downtime (as long as you don't mind the pending charge on your card for a bit).
---
"You guys can sig that if you want." -TheArcade
#19Kuebel33Posted 4/10/2014 1:03:27 PM
squarex8264 posted...
Spetsnaz420 posted...
MFBKBass5 posted...

If you don't want the "ghost" charge, you can just send the system in and wait for it to get back. But by doing it their way, you can continue to play while you wait without any downtime (as long as you don't mind the pending charge on your card for a bit).

I might do that. I've gotten that stupid message like 4 times or so. Typically hard shut down seems to resolve it, but if they are saying they'll replace it for free due to that, then I may just do that >.>.

Guess that means you have to re download everything though yeah? or do you take the HDD out or something? What about game saves? Are they always in the cloud now also?
---
Wii U: kuebel33 - Wii: 8877 3660 6443 4949 - XboxLive, psn, & Steam: DirtiestQBizzy
3DS: Q : 2449-4627-4540 | playing: Ttn Fall, Brvly Dflt, Lghtnng Rtrns
#20squarex8264Posted 4/14/2014 12:33:39 AM
Kuebel33 posted...
squarex8264 posted...
Spetsnaz420 posted...
MFBKBass5 posted...

I might do that. I've gotten that stupid message like 4 times or so. Typically hard shut down seems to resolve it, but if they are saying they'll replace it for free due to that, then I may just do that >.>.

Guess that means you have to re download everything though yeah? or do you take the HDD out or something? What about game saves? Are they always in the cloud now also?

Yeah, you'll have to redownload everything. And yeah, all your gamesaves are in the cloud now in addition to your HDD, so you won't have to worry about that. Should be able to pick up where you left off with a new console.
---
"You guys can sig that if you want." -TheArcade