Kinect Rivals is now out. A real showcase for the Kinect. The feast is here

#31ShELbY_GT500Posted 4/8/2014 3:18:14 PM
I wonder how much MS pays this guy. Would it be a set wage, or does he get a commission for how many topics/posts he gets. I'm pretty sure at this stage anybody looking to buy an Xbox One that comes to this board would soon be put off that idea. It's like going to buy a used car and the salesman tries to get you to buy THAT car that you don't want, and tells you how great it is... But deep down he just wants to get rid of it because its a piece of s***.
#32ShELbY_GT500Posted 4/8/2014 3:19:01 PM
bLiNdSnIpErZ20 posted...
necro00 posted...
bLiNdSnIpErZ20 posted...
Oh look its s*** like all the other kinect related things.

actually its enjoyable, Rock climbing is very fun and its a graphically impressive game

<sarcasm>Because standing in front of a tv moving like a wacky waving arm inflatable tube man is so much fun.</sarcasm>

Not sure you needed the sarcasm tags there champ.
#33HorridhalPosted 4/8/2014 3:20:26 PM
ShELbY_GT500 posted...
bLiNdSnIpErZ20 posted...
necro00 posted...
bLiNdSnIpErZ20 posted...

actually its enjoyable, Rock climbing is very fun and its a graphically impressive game

<sarcasm>Because standing in front of a tv moving like a wacky waving arm inflatable tube man is so much fun.</sarcasm>

Not sure you needed the sarcasm tags there champ.

With necro in the thread they were needed. Believe me.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#34bLiNdSnIpErZ20Posted 4/8/2014 3:20:55 PM
necro00 posted...
bLiNdSnIpErZ20 posted...
necro00 posted...
bLiNdSnIpErZ20 posted...

I find it fun, and very addicting. Some of us can get off the couch and move around

You need a kinect to get you off the couch? That's weird, because having friends and a life gets me off the couch.
---
Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't Blink. Good Luck.
#35necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2014 3:21:29 PM
bLiNdSnIpErZ20 posted...
necro00 posted...
bLiNdSnIpErZ20 posted...
necro00 posted...
bLiNdSnIpErZ20 posted...

I find it fun, and very addicting. Some of us can get off the couch and move around

You need a kinect to get you off the couch? That's weird, because having friends and a life gets me off the couch.

PSN friends list doesn't count....
#36bLiNdSnIpErZ20Posted 4/8/2014 3:28:18 PM
That's funny, because I don't own a playstation.
---
Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't Blink. Good Luck.
#37HorridhalPosted 4/8/2014 3:29:44 PM
bLiNdSnIpErZ20 posted...

If you don't agree with him you must be a sony pony. Didn't you know how it worked? There is no way for a person to own both consoles and have the opinion that the X1 is inferior. /s
---
#38necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2014 3:30:45 PM
Horridhal posted...
bLiNdSnIpErZ20 posted...

If you don't agree with him you must be a sony pony. Didn't you know how it worked? There is no way for a person to own both consoles and have the opinion that the X1 is inferior. /s

If its so bad an inferior why do you still own it? PRO TIP, you dont own it.
#39bLiNdSnIpErZ20Posted 4/8/2014 3:33:50 PM
necro00 posted...
Horridhal posted...
bLiNdSnIpErZ20 posted...

I like the console. The kinect is just stupid.
---
#40HorridhalPosted 4/8/2014 3:38:42 PM
necro00 posted...
Horridhal posted...
bLiNdSnIpErZ20 posted...

I'm not denying the X1 has its advantages and is have never denied it. I simply am not going to blindly believe everything MS and pro-x1 people try to shovel down my throat because I'm not stupid enough to be that trusting.

The X1 is the inferior system in terms of specs this gen. This is a fact, not an opinion and not supposition. No matter how much optimization takes place it will never be superior to the ps4 because of Hardware limitations that MS will run into first.

The upside to optimizing the ps4 will ALWAYS be higher than the upside to optimizing the X1 simply because of the specific differences in focus when building the system.

This doesn't make the X1 worthless, it simply makes it a different, and somewhat less powerful, choice. But sure, the X1 sitting opposite my PS4 is just an illusion. I guess I also imagined playing Ryse last night.
---