Kinect Rivals is now out. A real showcase for the Kinect. The feast is here

#41necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2014 3:40:17 PM
Horridhal posted...
necro00 posted...
Horridhal posted...
bLiNdSnIpErZ20 posted...
That's funny, because I don't own a playstation.

If you don't agree with him you must be a sony pony. Didn't you know how it worked? There is no way for a person to own both consoles and have the opinion that the X1 is inferior. /s

If its so bad an inferior why do you still own it? PRO TIP, you dont own it.

I'm not denying the X1 has its advantages and is have never denied it. I simply am not going to blindly believe everything MS and pro-x1 people try to shovel down my throat because I'm not stupid enough to be that trusting.

The X1 is the inferior system in terms of specs this gen. This is a fact, not an opinion and not supposition. No matter how much optimization takes place it will never be superior to the ps4 because of Hardware limitations that MS will run into first.

The upside to optimizing the ps4 will ALWAYS be higher than the upside to optimizing the X1 simply because of the specific differences in focus when building the system.

This doesn't make the X1 worthless, it simply makes it a different, and somewhat less powerful, choice. But sure, the X1 sitting opposite my PS4 is just an illusion. I guess I also imagined playing Ryse last night.

If you played Ryse, and other games like NBA 2k14, Forza etc.... you know the system can hold its own graphically and when talented developers develop for it. Lazy developers like Infinity ward and others took shortcuts and didnt optimize the games, so the one gets a bad wrap for that
#42HorridhalPosted 4/8/2014 3:53:33 PM
necro00 posted...
Horridhal posted...
necro00 posted...
Horridhal posted...
bLiNdSnIpErZ20 posted...
That's funny, because I don't own a playstation.

If you don't agree with him you must be a sony pony. Didn't you know how it worked? There is no way for a person to own both consoles and have the opinion that the X1 is inferior. /s

If its so bad an inferior why do you still own it? PRO TIP, you dont own it.

I'm not denying the X1 has its advantages and is have never denied it. I simply am not going to blindly believe everything MS and pro-x1 people try to shovel down my throat because I'm not stupid enough to be that trusting.

The X1 is the inferior system in terms of specs this gen. This is a fact, not an opinion and not supposition. No matter how much optimization takes place it will never be superior to the ps4 because of Hardware limitations that MS will run into first.

The upside to optimizing the ps4 will ALWAYS be higher than the upside to optimizing the X1 simply because of the specific differences in focus when building the system.

This doesn't make the X1 worthless, it simply makes it a different, and somewhat less powerful, choice. But sure, the X1 sitting opposite my PS4 is just an illusion. I guess I also imagined playing Ryse last night.

If you played Ryse, and other games like NBA 2k14, Forza etc.... you know the system can hold its own graphically and when talented developers develop for it. Lazy developers like Infinity ward and others took shortcuts and didnt optimize the games, so the one gets a bad wrap for that

'Holding its own =/= parity. It will never be as powerful as the PS4 is unless they change the hardware used in the creation. The systems have hard limits to what they can be optimized to do and the PS4 limit is higher than the X1.

This means that the ps4 will always be better(this gen) in terms of raw processing power which in turn equates to better graphics/frame rate/etc.

These are the facts, denying them doesn't make them disappear.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#43necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2014 5:04:42 PM
what facts
#44HorridhalPosted 4/8/2014 5:11:55 PM
necro00 posted...
what facts

http://m.ign.com/wikis/xbox-one/PS4_vs._Xbox_One_vs._Wii_U_Comparison_Chart

Check the charts. PS4>X1>WiiU. Not a debatable topic as it is a fact.
---
#45necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2014 5:17:57 PM
Horridhal posted...
necro00 posted...
what facts

and? I look at Ryse and those numbers mean nothing.
#46HorridhalPosted 4/8/2014 5:20:40 PM
necro00 posted...
Horridhal posted...
necro00 posted...
what facts

You just proved my point. Facts don't matter to you. Proof doesn't matter to you. You are a blind fanboy with no thought process of his own.

You are MS's favorite type of customer because you will go out and preach the false promises they give you and proof will not sway you.

You have proven your own foolishness.
---
#47necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2014 5:43:48 PM(edited)
Horridhal posted...
necro00 posted...
Horridhal posted...
necro00 posted...
what facts

You just proved my point. Facts don't matter to you. Proof doesn't matter to you. You are a blind fanboy with no thought process of his own.

You are MS's favorite type of customer because you will go out and preach the false promises they give you and proof will not sway you.

So to my eyes when Ryse looks better then any ps4 game despite it not being at a certain resolution number
#48HorridhalPosted 4/8/2014 5:41:47 PM
necro00 posted...
Horridhal posted...
necro00 posted...
Horridhal posted...
necro00 posted...
what facts

So my eyes when Ryse looks better despise it not being at a certain resolution number

Make sure you ask for cookies when they bring you your kool-aid.
---
#49leatheljPosted 4/8/2014 5:42:02 PM
Didn't read all the post just here to say I enjoy the game it's pretty fun much better then last one kinect is also much better. But I understand ppl just hate kinect so I know this topic will end badly.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#50shauntenninePosted 4/8/2014 5:45:19 PM
Filthy casuals.