Techno Buffalo's Console Wars ROUND 2

#1BigPapi829Posted 4/8/2014 3:10:03 PM
These videos are some of the most detailed and unbiased I posted Round one couple months ago those who missed it:

Controller Comparison (ROUND 1)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfxxz4A89iw

Hardware (ROUND 2)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kozl7ygqlFI

Please note that he saves cpu v cpu and gpu v gpu in separate videos.

For those who missed ps3 vs. 360 here is the playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1D9A3AA06892139D

Also notes he gives points but those are his opinion and you should be watching the vids for info not for his opinion.

Enjoy.
#2Jedi454Posted 4/8/2014 3:15:54 PM
Why do people encourage console war garbage?
---
Consoles Wars, where everyone is an expert Software/ Hardware Engineer, Marketing Analyst, Shareholder, Sales Rep, Lawyer and CEO of large corporations.
#3BigPapi829(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2014 3:20:13 PM
Jedi454 posted...

Did you see the video?
#4BSerenityPosted 4/8/2014 3:23:33 PM
Jedi454 posted...

You care? Why? You contribute to it, lol.

Can we get another OCD topic from you dealing with always bringing up console garbage?
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#5QuadForce878Posted 4/8/2014 5:02:00 PM
So One pretty much boils down to Aesthetics and swappable hard drives vs internal hardware temp, power consumption, and noise.
#6Jedi454Posted 4/8/2014 5:10:40 PM
BSerenity posted...
Jedi454 posted...

Can we get another OCD topic from you dealing with always bringing up console garbage?

Oh please, troll. You're the one here going "MS are so cheap, the xbox one is so bad, ms' fanbase is so bad." You sad kid.
---
Consoles Wars, where everyone is an expert Software/ Hardware Engineer, Marketing Analyst, Shareholder, Sales Rep, Lawyer and CEO of large corporations.
#7BSerenityPosted 4/8/2014 5:19:10 PM
Jedi454 posted...
BSerenity posted...
Jedi454 posted...

Oh please, troll. You're the one here going "MS are so cheap, the xbox one is so bad, ms' fanbase is so bad." You sad kid.

o_O I think you are delusional. I have never held such idiotic views of MS or the XBO such as you claim. Now I do view the diehards negatively because the constant pushing of misinformation and the parroting that routinely follows it.

So about that OCD topic... :)
---
#8Jedi454Posted 4/8/2014 5:22:16 PM
BSerenity posted...
Jedi454 posted...
BSerenity posted...
Jedi454 posted...

o_O I think you are delusional. I have never held such idiotic views of MS or the XBO such as you claim. Now I do view the diehards negatively because the constant pushing of misinformation and the parroting that routinely follows it.

I stand by what I said in that topic.
---
#9BSerenityPosted 4/8/2014 5:28:34 PM(edited)
Jedi454 posted...
BSerenity posted...
Jedi454 posted...
BSerenity posted...
Jedi454 posted...

I stand by what I said in that topic.

No no. I am asking if you will do an OCD topic on people needing to constantly bring up console war garbage. I enjoyed the last OCD topic. Gave me a great laugh when you ended up in multiple topics of sale numbers. Bring back that passion and fury!!
---