The futrue is all about multi tasking and seamless integration the One Nails it

#1necro00Posted 4/8/2014 4:20:11 PM(edited)
Xbox one is the best system I ever had I mean really.

being able to say "xbox go to TITANFALL" after playing fifa ultimate team while sitting on my couch and not getting up to grab the remote or changing games.. While it's loading I say "Xbox snap Espn" then I grab my cellphone via xboxglass to change channels and I already have my favorites list so I can flip through my fav channels very quick or "Xbox Skype nicole" to chat real quick then when the game is loaded I get a notification telling me the game is ready ., combinations is endless

The future is all about multitasking ..
#2Xeeh_BitzPosted 4/8/2014 3:33:48 PM
Its been that way on PC for over 20 years
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#3necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2014 3:34:39 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

not with the TV/cable box ability. I catch myself accidentally trying to voice command my bedroom TV sometimes, thats how good the feature is
#4Tyronelio1Posted 4/8/2014 3:35:46 PM
Can you stop with this crap, I'd be surprised if you even owned one, stop trying to get a Sony fanboys reaction,

Xeeh_Bitz posted...

And of course he'll bite,
#5Xeeh_BitzPosted 4/8/2014 3:36:28 PM
necro00 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

not with the TV/cable box ability. I catch myself accidentally trying to voice command my bedroom TV sometimes, thats how good the feature is

You're aware you can watch cable on your PC, hell, you can watch it on your Cellphone for $20

http://www.amazon.com/Patuoxun-Adapter-Remote-Control-Samsung/dp/B00ELCKN3C
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#6speedfisterPosted 4/8/2014 3:36:33 PM
necro00 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

I've done that too
---
Xbox Live: "Speed Fister"
#7necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2014 3:36:38 PM
Tyronelio1 posted...
Can you stop with this crap, I'd be surprised if you even owned one, stop trying to get a Sony fanboys reaction,

Xeeh_Bitz posted...

And of course he'll bite,

I do own one and enjoy it obviously. This is a Xbox Board, if sony people come here and get riled up so be it. This is supposed to be xbox fans discussing the system
#8JeDDyDPosted 4/8/2014 3:37:09 PM
your threads are bad, please stop.
---
"Purple Monkey Dishwasher"
#9necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2014 3:37:57 PM
JeDDyD posted...
your threads are bad, please stop.

dont like hearing truth and facts I suppose. Everything I mentioned in this post is 100% accurate of what the system does
#10quincy2000aPosted 4/8/2014 3:39:41 PM
Can't fault you for having an opinion. Good you're enjoying it.

My take is a little different.

Sometimes when you attempt to become a jack of all trades, you wind up the master of none. Which is where the One is right now.