So, how did that whole game sharing thing end up working?

#1gldooriiPosted 4/8/2014 3:53:00 PM
I don't have one yet, but I remember all of the hype and/or frustration with the whole "game sharing" thing with people on your friends list. How did that ever get sorted out? Can you do it?
---
PSN - gldoorii
Live - xgldooriix
#2SnickleseedPosted 4/8/2014 3:53:36 PM
Did you just wake up from an eleven month hibernation?
---
not changing this sig until "being an idiot" is a moderation reason
#3AceviperPosted 4/8/2014 4:14:24 PM
it was all a lie
---
If gameshark wasn't invented... games wont be as popular anymore
-Someone
#4Goregasm17Posted 4/8/2014 4:32:13 PM
On my Xbox One I do not have xbox live, but I still play all the apps like netflix and can also game online with TitanFall, the reason I can do this is because when my live ran out, I put my fiances Xbox Live account on my Xbox, now I can play forever without ever having to buy Xbox live for both profiles.

Game lending:
http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Xbox-One-Digital-Game-Lending-Loaning-Still-Possible-63010.html
#5DarkHolesPosted 4/8/2014 4:37:16 PM
Game sharing was dropped because it was only happening with the drm etc, but everybody cried so now an amazing feature like that is not happening. Ms has said they are looking into alternatives for it though.
---
If gamefaqs didn't have a levelling system i'd be gone.
#6CRASS5000Posted 4/8/2014 4:43:55 PM
it didn't
---
GT. CRASS RAT GT2. LBC iGoNegative
*Official Topic Killer*
#7brownmysterPosted 4/8/2014 4:53:15 PM
DarkHoles posted...
Game sharing was dropped because it was only happening with the drm etc, but everybody cried so now an amazing feature like that is not happening. Ms has said they are looking into alternatives for it though.

This