Xbox One and Xbox 360 versions of Titanfall look shockingly similar

#81Its_No_BiggiePosted 4/10/2014 2:51:09 AM
chubbychaser posted...
well to be fair xbone is not too much stronger than 360. so meh.

You know nothing about hardware. Shut your trap, you little rat.
#82BushidoEffect3Posted 4/10/2014 5:57:26 PM
Hubble105 posted...
BushidoEffect3 posted...
Hubble105 posted...
Who cares. Just play it. I don't care if looked like a psone game. If it's fun, it's fun.

Yep, $500 well spent..

Yes, it is actually, my 500 dollars also allows me to play graphical beasts such as Ryse and DR3. Not every game is going to be some technical achievement . It's the same on every console, especially consoles in their first year. Stop sounding like a little kid.

lol. You still paid more for less. Period. And the gap will only widen each year as PS4 games get better.
---
http://i.minus.com/ibgMA0LFIXHWnz.gif
#83xHughJasxPosted 4/10/2014 10:06:17 PM
BushidoEffect3 posted...
Hubble105 posted...
BushidoEffect3 posted...
Hubble105 posted...
Who cares. Just play it. I don't care if looked like a psone game. If it's fun, it's fun.

Yep, $500 well spent..

Yes, it is actually, my 500 dollars also allows me to play graphical beasts such as Ryse and DR3. Not every game is going to be some technical achievement . It's the same on every console, especially consoles in their first year. Stop sounding like a little kid.

lol. You still paid more for less. Period. And the gap will only widen each year as PS4 games get better.

The amount of wrong in this post could fill the universe
---
If there wasn't people who blindly defended themselves when proven full of s*** time and again, there'd be no religious people.Or republicans. -jowephocks
#84THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 4/10/2014 10:16:34 PM
We knew this since Feb.
---
Warning: I have a different views about stuff so try not to get worked up. OK?
#85InjusticeRebornPosted 4/10/2014 10:25:52 PM
I see the same difference between Titanfall 360 vs Titanfall One as I do Battlefield 4 PS3 vs Battlefield 4 PS4... :shrugs:
---
10/03/14-11/03/14 - the day GameFAQs turned into the Dead Sea of the internet.
#86BushidoEffect3Posted 4/10/2014 10:54:32 PM
xHughJasx posted...
BushidoEffect3 posted...
Hubble105 posted...
BushidoEffect3 posted...
Hubble105 posted...

Yep, $500 well spent..

The amount of wrong in this post could fill the universe

not really.
---
http://i.minus.com/ibgMA0LFIXHWnz.gif
#87aszsithPosted 4/10/2014 11:23:30 PM
ThatLaoGuy posted...
aszsith posted...
ThatLaoGuy posted...
Man xbone is a disappointment......they mislead us into thinking titanfall was like the second coming of Jesus and the 360 port was only similar by name. I feel betrayed

You feel betrayed by a mass produced electronic toy (or the company which produces it)? I'd say that's sad, but I fear the opinion of some random Internet person may push you over the edge and I'd hate to be responsible for that.

Betrayed I spent $500 on something that's obviously weaker than its competitor and being lied to about the console and games constantly.
Trust is hard earned.

How were you lied to about the console? The specs were made public prior to launch, and as you point out, the differences are obvious. Well, if it was so obvious, then you should have seen it before making your purchase, don't you think?

How were you lied to about the games? The footage shown of Titanfall is representative of the game. They never said the 360 version wasn't going to be similar. That was an assumption made by many, including you apparently.

You made a choice. You chose to spend $500 on a luxury product you wanted. Perhaps you regret doing so. If you made your choice solely on marketing, then that's your fault. If anything, you betrayed yourself by not paying attention to what you feel was clearly obvious.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#88HITSQUAD187Posted 4/11/2014 4:24:25 AM
kcypher2000 posted...
zmouse posted...
So resolution and fps don't matter now?

Or texture details because the 360 version is really lacking compared to the one.

All of this mentioned above
---
HIT SQUAD
Re-Up the B.O.O.M.SHAKALAKA >||> Hooah!
#89HITSQUAD187Posted 4/11/2014 4:26:02 AM
brownmyster posted...
dray3214 posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...
So now you know why the 360 version was 'delayed'

Had nothing to do with it needing more development time, MS were just concerned everybody would buy the 360 version and not bother buying an xbox one just to play it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5UddVy1Hwk

heres a guy that has both and seems to think completely different. i know you ps4 guys don't care about facts or anything so I'm sure you'll disregard this and say they're identical still

This. Also it's amazing they can't seem to see a huge difference in the. 360 version. But to them 720p and 1080p is night and day to them.

LOL
---
HIT SQUAD
Re-Up the B.O.O.M.SHAKALAKA >||> Hooah!
#90Shinobi120Posted 4/11/2014 10:59:33 PM
BSerenity posted...
Just proving that Blue Point is no joke of a developer.

I agree. This also proves that it's a big waste to spend $500 on buying Xbox One just for this game when you can get it on 360 & buy a PS4 plus a 12 month PS+ subscription card for the same total amount.