Fallout

#21spud_almightyPosted 4/9/2014 10:57:17 AM
Yeah lets get Obisidian to make another one. A virtual piece of sand paper that barely runs that was New Vegas. I don't think we need another glitchy game of their standards.
#22the_old_daysPosted 4/9/2014 11:06:12 AM
It's been teased that Obsidian is developing another west coast fallout game, while Beth is making fallout 4, which is most likely taking place in the former Boston area.

I loved both games, so that's just great news all around, if true.

Also, Beth announced last month that we shouldn't expect any fallout 4 news at E3 this year, but they might just be trolling to increase the impact of a surprise announcement (I hope).
---
Unus dies noctesque omnium dolor risus et pugna, et quod peto, omnes? Non autem odium, et faciemus.
#23BDJaycePosted 4/9/2014 11:11:50 AM
Either way I hear Three Dog, or at least his voice actor, is going to make a reappearance in a future Fallout. And that children is news to my ears. Awooo.
---
GT: JamesBolton0723
#24mokmuudPosted 4/9/2014 11:35:27 AM
BSerenity posted...
Meh... I rather Obsidian develop a new fallout.

IMO New Vegas was terrible compared to Fallout 3. I'd rather Bethesda develop it.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#25Ironman06Posted 4/9/2014 12:13:49 PM(edited)
mokmuud posted...
BSerenity posted...

IMO New Vegas was terrible compared to Fallout 3. I'd rather Bethesda develop it.

While I agree Fallout 3 was more polished than New Vegas, I think most long time fans would agree that New Vegas was more true to the original fallout games as well as featuring familiar characters. I hope that future fallout games keep that spirit alive.
---
"The best way to get the right answer on the Internet is not to ask a question, it's to post the wrong answer." - Cunningham's Law
#26mokmuudPosted 4/9/2014 12:30:34 PM
Ironman06 posted...
mokmuud posted...
BSerenity posted...

While I agree Fallout 3 was more polished than New Vegas, I think most long time fans would agree that New Vegas was more true to the original fallout games as well as featuring familiar characters. I hope that future fallout games keep that spirit alive.

I do like the original games better in a lot of ways. First time I ran in to a super mutant in Fallout 3 I thought I was screwed. When I was able to kill it that early on I was shocked and a little disappointed. Lol
But yeah I was referring to overall quality of the game as opposed to story.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#27the_old_daysPosted 4/9/2014 12:36:31 PM(edited)
I just pretend that those vault 87 super mutants are weaker than their western counterparts, though that SM Master with the tri-beam you can run into outside of the citadel can be a pain. I always laugh when he blasts that BoS sentry out of his watchtower.
---
Unus dies noctesque omnium dolor risus et pugna, et quod peto, omnes? Non autem odium, et faciemus.
#28leatheljPosted 4/9/2014 12:41:28 PM
It better have coop... 2 ppl is fine 4 is max but if it did have 4 I'd set it to 2 any way lol. No need to put in a competitive arena thing but if they do I wouldn't mind as long as it's not tac on a fraction type thing would be cool like lost planet of course all of this will be optional single player guys play alone and don't come at me with that multi player will take away it's experience that's bull **** cause plenty of games have coop that works multiplayer and single played that works good halo is a good example IMO I love it in single player love it in coop
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#29BDJaycePosted 4/9/2014 12:51:59 PM
leathelj posted...
It better have coop... 2 ppl is fine 4 is max but if it did have 4 I'd set it to 2 any way lol. No need to put in a competitive arena thing but if they do I wouldn't mind as long as it's not tac on a fraction type thing would be cool like lost planet of course all of this will be optional single player guys play alone and don't come at me with that multi player will take away it's experience that's bull **** cause plenty of games have coop that works multiplayer and single played that works good halo is a good example IMO I love it in single player love it in coop

No.. just no. I get that people like co-op but usually it just serves to take the point AWAY from the single player.
---
GT: JamesBolton0723
#30the_old_daysPosted 4/9/2014 12:56:43 PM(edited)
Yeah, no co-op. Play something else if you want co-op. Halo is a terrible example in relation to the fallout franchise. I'd also love to smack every secondary education level English teacher you've ever had.
---