cable tv issue

#1Darkneo20Posted 4/8/2014 8:49:46 PM
i have my xbox one connected to my hd cable box so i can turn it on that way and save an hdmi plug on my tv and i noticed tonight for the first time all the channels would pause for a few seconds and slightly enlarge and then resume playing afterwards and it kept happpening

so i called the cable company and even after powering down the box it kept doing that so they was going to send someone check the lines but ....... the xbox one had been on overnight is there some kind of frame buffer in the xbox for tv output because as soon as i powered down the xbox one and turned it back on .....the issue with the hd cable went away

so i called the cable provider back and told them to cancel the appointment is fine now its been playing over 1hour no issue did i make the right call or it might still come back and could be an issue in the line
---
Amd Phenom II X4 955 3.2ghz ASUS EAH DIRECTCU 5850 1gig Asus Crosshair Formula 3 790FX WD Caviar 1TB HDD Coolermaster HAF 932 XFX Modular 750watt PSU
#2AceviperPosted 4/8/2014 8:53:37 PM
the image quality gets degraded somewhat when going through the xbone

maybe what you experienced was something that was happening to the image from the xbone trying to do stuff to the image.

If it happens next time, plug your cable directly into the tv to see if it is happening without it
---
If gameshark wasn't invented... games wont be as popular anymore
-Someone