Im [Necro00] totally glad I chose the right reasons to own a system

#1necro00Posted 4/8/2014 10:07:39 PM
And I think many other "one" owners can attest to this. We are glad we chose innovation over resolution
#2LostOdyssey17Posted 4/8/2014 10:09:49 PM
And more comes. Constant stream of updates, very vocal with the consumers, heavy emphasis on games. Soon to hit 1080p like its nothin. Couldnt be a better time to be an Xbox lover.
---
I like to think I make some pretty good topics and posts, until they get modded shortly after.
#3BoxTheMuppetPosted 4/8/2014 10:12:59 PM
I bought mine because I have small children and can't wait for some great kinect games for my family to enjoy.
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#4Lawboy2Posted 4/8/2014 10:14:49 PM
I have both
#5Garage_ManPosted 4/8/2014 10:15:18 PM
Cool I am glad you are happy. However what makes your opinions right? I want to play some PS1/PS2 games upscaled. Well crap that there is worth $400 bucks to me. FORGET the rest of the ps4. I can use my PC but we ALL know consoles win on convenience over PC. I also PERSONALLY think Sony will once again the same as the last 3 generations put out amazing experiences.

See how we all have our own right reasons....weird huh? Your opinion isn't any better than mine. They are both fine IN THEIR OWN WAYS. Both are far from perfect or even "next gen"
#6LEGEND_725Posted 4/8/2014 10:19:35 PM
Glad to hear you like your system! I hope the usual trolls don't try and come in and tell you why your choice is "wrong"
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#7LostOdyssey17Posted 4/8/2014 10:20:57 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Glad to hear you like your system! I hope the usual trolls don't try and come in and tell you why your choice is "wrong"

ones already here. Idk what garbageman is crying about but it seems very out of place.
---
I like to think I make some pretty good topics and posts, until they get modded shortly after.
#8Jedi454Posted 4/8/2014 10:21:53 PM
Garageman is like a pigeon, you feed him bread and he'll pester you for more.
---
Consoles Wars, where everyone is an expert Software/ Hardware Engineer, Marketing Analyst, Shareholder, Sales Rep, Lawyer and CEO of large corporations.
#9BoxTheMuppetPosted 4/8/2014 10:22:14 PM
Garage_Man posted...
Cool I am glad you are happy. However what makes your opinions right? I want to play some PS1/PS2 games upscaled. Well crap that there is worth $400 bucks to me. FORGET the rest of the ps4. I can use my PC but we ALL know consoles win on convenience over PC. I also PERSONALLY think Sony will once again the same as the last 3 generations put out amazing experiences.

See how we all have our own right reasons....weird huh? Your opinion isn't any better than mine. They are both fine IN THEIR OWN WAYS. Both are far from perfect or even "next gen"

The reasons were right for him. Not right in the grand scheme of the universe. Also your opinions are sorta wrong being you are expressing your feelings about the PS4 on the x1 board. Your opinions are on the wrong board. I'm sure gfaqs has a board for you. Go back and check the list of consoles this site covers.

It's cool. We all get lost from time to time...unless you don't own an x1 and were just coming here to try and argue like it was some kind of "console war" that you were a soldier in. That wouldn't be the case though.
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#10Xeeh_BitzPosted 4/8/2014 10:24:50 PM(edited)
Gotta love GameFaqs, Garage Man states an opinion and his stance on the topic, everyone who disagrees, attacks him with insults. Just witnessed someone tell him his opinion is wrong, not sure how an opinion can be wrong, but this is GameFaqs!

Keep it classy!
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant