Im [Necro00] totally glad I chose the right reasons to own a system

#11LostOdyssey17Posted 4/8/2014 10:28:33 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Gotta love GameFaqs, Garage Man states an opinion and his stance on the topic, everyone who disagrees, attacks him with insults. Just witnessed someone tell him his opinion is wrong, not sure how an opinion can be wrong, but this is GameFaqs!

Keep it classy!

Youre right Xeeh. He definitely didnt come out of the gates spitting some almost unreadable gibberish directed at necro. It is so classy when you defend youre lower level crones, Xeeh. Thank you for being a part of our board.
---
I like to think I make some pretty good topics and posts, until they get modded shortly after.
#12adonfrazPosted 4/8/2014 10:29:27 PM
I love my Xbox One and I'm glad you do as well, but could you stop making so many reassurance topics.
---
XBL GT: Loyal Catalyst
#13Garage_ManPosted 4/8/2014 10:30:21 PM
BoxTheMuppet posted...
Garage_Man posted...
Cool I am glad you are happy. However what makes your opinions right? I want to play some PS1/PS2 games upscaled. Well crap that there is worth $400 bucks to me. FORGET the rest of the ps4. I can use my PC but we ALL know consoles win on convenience over PC. I also PERSONALLY think Sony will once again the same as the last 3 generations put out amazing experiences.

See how we all have our own right reasons....weird huh? Your opinion isn't any better than mine. They are both fine IN THEIR OWN WAYS. Both are far from perfect or even "next gen"

The reasons were right for him. Not right in the grand scheme of the universe. Also your opinions are sorta wrong being you are expressing your feelings about the PS4 on the x1 board. Your opinions are on the wrong board. I'm sure gfaqs has a board for you. Go back and check the list of consoles this site covers.

It's cool. We all get lost from time to time...unless you don't own an x1 and were just coming here to try and argue like it was some kind of "console war" that you were a soldier in. That wouldn't be the case though.

"The reasons were right for him. Not right in the grand scheme of the universe."

No they were right for him and the whole universe too, if he wanted a X1 and got it then that is what the universe wanted..or what he wanted.

That is cute. Did I come here to troll? Nopeeeee. I am just saying the people here are "generally" very stuck up and set that only the way they think matters. It happens on both sides a lot and it is quite annoying. The sooner a person can admit their ways of thinking aren't "right" and other peoples rights or wrongs may be different than theirs the better.

I can come here if I want, this is a COMMUNITY of gamers. Despite what some might think the X1 is important to the market and despite me not owning one or wanting one right now I still will come here and partake in the social activities here. I have learned some stuff about the X1 here from reading threads JUST LIKE THIS. So yea I will keep coming here and posting, especially on reassurance topics because they AREN'T needed. Just be happy with what you got.
#14Xeeh_BitzPosted 4/8/2014 10:32:14 PM
LostOdyssey17 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Gotta love GameFaqs, Garage Man states an opinion and his stance on the topic, everyone who disagrees, attacks him with insults. Just witnessed someone tell him his opinion is wrong, not sure how an opinion can be wrong, but this is GameFaqs!

Keep it classy!

Youre right Xeeh. He definitely didnt come out of the gates spitting some almost unreadable gibberish directed at necro. It is so classy when you defend youre lower level crones, Xeeh. Thank you for being a part of our board.

Complete hypocrisy, you attacked him because of the comment he made towards Neccro, you came to the aid of someone and no, he posted an opinion and he even wished him happiness for his opinion.

and speaking of unreadable gibberish, what the hell does "defend you are lower level crones" mean?
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#15LostOdyssey17Posted 4/8/2014 10:32:31 PM
We appreciate you coming here to tell us that the PC and PS4 are better than the Xone garbageman. We also like that you call our topics "reassurance". You are totally welcome to partake in the discussions. We love haters like you!
---
I like to think I make some pretty good topics and posts, until they get modded shortly after.
#16LostOdyssey17Posted 4/8/2014 10:35:45 PM
Getting desperate when we use grammar and sentence structure as a means of insult eh Xeeh? Someone needs to tone down the specs in his "rig" and turn up his social life a little bit lol.
---
#17Xeeh_BitzPosted 4/8/2014 10:37:23 PM
LostOdyssey17 posted...
Getting desperate when we use grammar and sentence structure as a means of insult eh Xeeh? Someone needs to tone down the specs in his "rig" and turn up his social life a little bit lol.

No, I'm calling you out on a comment you made. If you're going to say his sentences are unreadable, at least make sure your sentence is comprehensible as well.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
#18LostOdyssey17Posted 4/8/2014 10:40:15 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
LostOdyssey17 posted...

No, I'm calling you out on a comment you made. If you're going to say his sentences are unreadable, at least make sure your sentence is comprehensible as well.

Unreadable =/= one misplaced letter.

K thanks bye now.
---
#19Garage_ManPosted 4/8/2014 10:41:02 PM
LostOdyssey17 posted...
We appreciate you coming here to tell us that the PC and PS4 are better than the Xone garbageman. We also like that you call our topics "reassurance". You are totally welcome to partake in the discussions. We love haters like you!

LostOdyssey17 posted...

See there you go again, did I actually say right now that the PC and PS4 are better? They each have a specific use they are good at. Right now FOR ME the X1 hasn't found it's purpose in my life. I will say that before I came to this board I wanted NOTHING to do with Xbox and I now am thinking of getting a 360 for Lost Odyssey and I will be keeping a eye on Japanese games on the X1.

They are reassurance, no one needs to know how happy you are with your X1 the same as no one needs to know that my PS4 hasn't been touched in over a month. Do you know how many tops have DX12, Phil, or Cloud in the title. WHO CARES!!! It is about the GAMES, if they deliver a amazing turn based RPG tomorrow on the X1 I will get it tomorrow. It doesn't need DX12 lmao.
#20Xeeh_BitzPosted 4/8/2014 10:42:16 PM
LostOdyssey17 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
LostOdyssey17 posted...

Unreadable =/= one misplaced letter.

K thanks bye now.

One misplaced letter? You typed two extra letters and left one out of a mispelled word.

Instead of your, you used You are, wtf?!
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2