Im [Necro00] totally glad I chose the right reasons to own a system

#21HorridhalPosted 4/8/2014 10:42:17 PM
This is the only thread of Necro00's I support.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#22xacebopPosted 4/8/2014 10:47:24 PM
Another reassurance thread.

Microsoft has you hooked on that soylent green
#23BoxTheMuppetPosted 4/8/2014 10:51:25 PM
Garage_Man posted...
BoxTheMuppet posted...
Garage_Man posted...
Cool I am glad you are happy. However what makes your opinions right? I want to play some PS1/PS2 games upscaled. Well crap that there is worth $400 bucks to me. FORGET the rest of the ps4. I can use my PC but we ALL know consoles win on convenience over PC. I also PERSONALLY think Sony will once again the same as the last 3 generations put out amazing experiences.

See how we all have our own right reasons....weird huh? Your opinion isn't any better than mine. They are both fine IN THEIR OWN WAYS. Both are far from perfect or even "next gen"

The reasons were right for him. Not right in the grand scheme of the universe. Also your opinions are sorta wrong being you are expressing your feelings about the PS4 on the x1 board. Your opinions are on the wrong board. I'm sure gfaqs has a board for you. Go back and check the list of consoles this site covers.

It's cool. We all get lost from time to time...unless you don't own an x1 and were just coming here to try and argue like it was some kind of "console war" that you were a soldier in. That wouldn't be the case though.

"The reasons were right for him. Not right in the grand scheme of the universe."

No they were right for him and the whole universe too, if he wanted a X1 and got it then that is what the universe wanted..or what he wanted.

That is cute. Did I come here to troll? Nopeeeee. I am just saying the people here are "generally" very stuck up and set that only the way they think matters. It happens on both sides a lot and it is quite annoying. The sooner a person can admit their ways of thinking aren't "right" and other peoples rights or wrongs may be different than theirs the better.

I can come here if I want, this is a COMMUNITY of gamers. Despite what some might think the X1 is important to the market and despite me not owning one or wanting one right now I still will come here and partake in the social activities here. I have learned some stuff about the X1 here from reading threads JUST LIKE THIS. So yea I will keep coming here and posting, especially on reassurance topics because they AREN'T needed. Just be happy with what you got.

Lol.
So the dude that doesn't own an x1 is free to come here and tell others their threads about the x1 aren't needed?

You guys are losing it.
"Reassurance" is posting about your ps4 in a thread solely about x1.
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#24LEGEND_725Posted 4/8/2014 10:52:32 PM
Lol well it devolved to grammar warz
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#25Xeeh_BitzPosted 4/8/2014 10:53:06 PM
BoxTheMuppet posted...
Garage_Man posted...
BoxTheMuppet posted...
Garage_Man posted...
Cool I am glad you are happy. However what makes your opinions right? I want to play some PS1/PS2 games upscaled. Well crap that there is worth $400 bucks to me. FORGET the rest of the ps4. I can use my PC but we ALL know consoles win on convenience over PC. I also PERSONALLY think Sony will once again the same as the last 3 generations put out amazing experiences.

See how we all have our own right reasons....weird huh? Your opinion isn't any better than mine. They are both fine IN THEIR OWN WAYS. Both are far from perfect or even "next gen"

The reasons were right for him. Not right in the grand scheme of the universe. Also your opinions are sorta wrong being you are expressing your feelings about the PS4 on the x1 board. Your opinions are on the wrong board. I'm sure gfaqs has a board for you. Go back and check the list of consoles this site covers.

It's cool. We all get lost from time to time...unless you don't own an x1 and were just coming here to try and argue like it was some kind of "console war" that you were a soldier in. That wouldn't be the case though.

"The reasons were right for him. Not right in the grand scheme of the universe."

No they were right for him and the whole universe too, if he wanted a X1 and got it then that is what the universe wanted..or what he wanted.

That is cute. Did I come here to troll? Nopeeeee. I am just saying the people here are "generally" very stuck up and set that only the way they think matters. It happens on both sides a lot and it is quite annoying. The sooner a person can admit their ways of thinking aren't "right" and other peoples rights or wrongs may be different than theirs the better.

I can come here if I want, this is a COMMUNITY of gamers. Despite what some might think the X1 is important to the market and despite me not owning one or wanting one right now I still will come here and partake in the social activities here. I have learned some stuff about the X1 here from reading threads JUST LIKE THIS. So yea I will keep coming here and posting, especially on reassurance topics because they AREN'T needed. Just be happy with what you got.

Lol.
So the dude that doesn't own an x1 is free to come here and tell others their threads about the x1 aren't needed?

You guys are losing it.

Not threads about the Xbox One, but threads about a persons opinion of the Xbox One.

Necros opinion is irrelevant, who gives a f*** what his opinion is. This is not facebook, it's to discuss the core of the system, the games, not some kids opinion.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#26RaRitsujunPosted 4/8/2014 10:58:42 PM
Poor TC.
---
18735 XBL Gamerscores | 48 PSN Platinums - Level 26 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.
#27Garage_ManPosted 4/8/2014 11:03:55 PM
BoxTheMuppet posted...
Garage_Man posted...
BoxTheMuppet posted...
Garage_Man posted...

Lol.

You guys are losing it.

Did I say it wasn't needed? I said it wasn't needed for ME. HUUGGEE difference kids, HUGE difference.

I can post about the PS4 if I want, that IS it's main competition right? Maybe someone will read this and see PS1/2 support and now went hey..that's pretty cool, maybe I want one now. Clearly you guys would never talk about such a foul thing because the PS4 is just a pile of trash.

I came here cause he voiced his opinion as if his is better than EVERYONE elses. That is it. I posted just to show how everyones opinion can differ and to respect others. Something most people here have naught a clue about.
#28HyzinBurgPosted 4/8/2014 11:12:09 PM
Reassurance Topic #19882787498194794487575039039

Move along, folks.
---
The Xbox One board: Where people with different opinions are Sony Fanboys.
#29RIP_AstuteClassPosted 4/8/2014 11:18:21 PM
i have both but the xbox one is where its at
man titanfall is awesome

praise the one
---
2007-2014 brah
psn banned 4 life brah
#30LEGEND_725Posted 4/8/2014 11:18:32 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
BoxTheMuppet posted...
Garage_Man posted...
BoxTheMuppet posted...
Garage_Man posted...

Lol.

You guys are losing it.

Not threads about the Xbox One, but threads about a persons opinion of the Xbox One.

Necros opinion is irrelevant, who gives a f*** what his opinion is. This is not facebook, it's to discuss the core of the system, the games, not some kids opinion.

Nobody cares what your opinion of what this board is for xeeh you are irrelevant now get in line and stop trolling
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you