Im [Necro00] totally glad I chose the right reasons to own a system

#41HorridhalPosted 4/8/2014 11:59:01 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
OH it was just a joke thanks man i was really mad for a second but you wre just jokin lolo wow im feel silly now thanks mate

Not sure if serious? If so all good. If not, please, continue.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#42godslayer61Posted 4/9/2014 12:02:08 AM
Innovation lol what adding stuff gamers don't want like TV stuff or Kinect, plus it about the games and Sony has more and has a way bigger line up coming than the x1 , plus constant price drops , forcing developers to release there game on the x1 first or they wont allow it on there system for indie devs . The massive problems with the updates so far . But than again I have both and any hard-core gamer would because there are games that each system will have even though the x1 is slim pickings and mostly shooters also there is two sides to every coin. like ps4 allowing pre download of pre ordered games so you can play at 12 am starts in a week , there chat and messaging system is miles ahead of the x1 and your not bombarded with ads like the Xbox products . In the past month my x1 has had only 2 games released were on my ps4 it has had over 9 games so were it counts in the games and communication Sony is doing way better and if you argue that you are a fanboy or you don't own both systems because anyone with both would be lying to say that the games and the chat/messaging is better on the x1.
---
psn-kish1975 ---- (360, xbox one)-godslayer1975---3ds=name, kish1975-FC-5386-9140-2291 ---http://www.twitch.tv/kish1975
#43xboner_720pPosted 4/9/2014 12:04:34 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...
HyzinBurg posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
stop trolling

how ironic...

more denial from this boards strongest pony shill reassurance spammer

This totally.
---
Graphics? Resolution? FPS? Price? Sales? WHO CARESSSS!!!!!!!!!
MDF 4LIFE
#44necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2014 12:08:06 AM
godslayer61 posted...
Innovation lol what adding stuff gamers don't want like TV stuff or Kinect, plus it about the games and Sony has more and has a way bigger line up coming than the x1 , plus constant price drops , forcing developers to release there game on the x1 first or they wont allow it on there system for indie devs . The massive problems with the updates so far . But than again I have both and any hard-core gamer would because there are games that each system will have even though the x1 is slim pickings and mostly shooters also there is two sides to every coin. like ps4 allowing pre download of pre ordered games so you can play at 12 am starts in a week , there chat and messaging system is miles ahead of the x1 and your not bombarded with ads like the Xbox products . In the past month my x1 has had only 2 games released were on my ps4 it has had over 9 games so were it counts in the games and communication Sony is doing way better and if you argue that you are a fanboy or you don't own both systems because anyone with both would be lying to say that the games and the chat/messaging is better on the x1.

what games? Last of us hd cinema? The order? That much delayed racing game? That amazing mercenary snes kings?
#45Stefmeister7Posted 4/9/2014 12:23:35 AM
necro00 posted...
godslayer61 posted...

what games? Last of us hd cinema? The order? That much delayed racing game? That amazing mercenary snes kings?

i'm happy that you're so happy with your purchase that you had to post about it, but hey, the SNES had some of the best games ever.

they need to release TLOU since so many 360 owners switched to sony. gotta let them taste the greatness.
#46necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2014 12:26:32 AM
Stefmeister7 posted...
necro00 posted...
godslayer61 posted...

i'm happy that you're so happy with your purchase that you had to post about it, but hey, the SNES had some of the best games ever.

they need to release TLOU since so many 360 owners switched to sony. gotta let them taste the greatness.

if they want to taste greatness of tlou why not just watch a movie?
#47Stefmeister7Posted 4/9/2014 12:27:38 AM
necro00 posted...
Stefmeister7 posted...
necro00 posted...
godslayer61 posted...

if they want to taste greatness of tlou why not just watch a movie?

TLOU movie hasn't come out yet.
#48VoidNoodlePosted 4/9/2014 12:33:18 AM
The first few posters felt like TC's alts.
---
Steam: VoidNoodle PSN: VoidNoodle/SlashGeeGee
osu!: VoidNoodle
#49BIGFELLAH26Posted 4/9/2014 1:36:57 AM
XBoners are some of the biggest piles of crap I've ever seen. I wish they would just disappear off the face of the earth.
#50avanentPosted 4/9/2014 1:40:30 AM
necro00 posted...
And I think many other "one" owners can attest to this. We are glad we chose innovation over resolution

I sure would hope so... But... What's the point of this?

It just seems like blatant troll bait.