Im [Necro00] totally glad I chose the right reasons to own a system

#51Homie_202Posted 4/9/2014 12:45:34 AM
I chose both consoles. After having the 360 be my main console last gen (thought it was better aside from exclusives) I only really ever played my PS4 when there was an exclusive on it. But now this gen after having of used both extensively I can honestly say sony is taking the better path. Not really interested in all the gimmicks the One has to offer. Most of the things that are so "innovative" behind the xbox one I already have device in my home that can do it better. There isn't really any innovation behind the xbox one. they just tried to cram a bunch of stuff into a console. The xbox one is a jack of all trades master of none. Its not a bad console by any means but if someone is looking for a games console I suggest they look towards the competition.
#52ChargrilledPosted 4/9/2014 12:55:32 AM
never heard of you
---
GT : DeadJericho/PSN : Focalpoint/WiiU : FocalpointUK
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!
#53Homie_202Posted 4/9/2014 1:00:25 AM
Chargrilled posted...
never heard of you

Never heard of me? Its probably because i'm not one the countless trolls on these boards.
#54LEGEND_725Posted 4/9/2014 1:02:09 AM
Lol I knew it
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#55ChargrilledPosted 4/9/2014 1:30:38 AM
Homie_202 posted...
Chargrilled posted...
never heard of you

Never heard of me? Its probably because i'm not one the countless trolls on these boards.

tsk, not you. tc.
---
GT : DeadJericho/PSN : Focalpoint/WiiU : FocalpointUK
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!
#56HyzinBurgPosted 4/9/2014 1:48:41 AM
Seriously though, please explain to me what is so innovative about the Xbox One. You know, other than the upgraded near useless kinect that lets you talk to your Xbox, the integration of television to avoid grabbing the TV remote, and the ability to do 5 things at once on one screen as if you have ADD.
---
The Xbox One board: Where people with different opinions are Sony Fanboys.
#57JeDDyDPosted 4/9/2014 1:52:12 AM
wow, you are now officially as much of a tool as LEGEND, you even copied his [Nameinsidebrackets] gimmick. congrats.
---
"Purple Monkey Dishwasher"
#58PoweredMilkManPosted 4/9/2014 4:02:46 AM
Oh I just live how every thread on this bored turns into a console fight :/
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU - bloodandbourbon
#59LapanuiPosted 4/9/2014 4:18:08 AM
HyzinBurg posted...
Seriously though, please explain to me what is so innovative about the Xbox One. You know, other than the upgraded near useless kinect that lets you talk to your Xbox, the integration of television to avoid grabbing the TV remote, and the ability to do 5 things at once on one screen as if you have ADD.

I like how people make fun of the X1 for not being innovative, yet can't bring up any innovative features the PS4 has...
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
#60RyuuHou25Posted 4/9/2014 4:21:23 AM
Lapanui posted...
HyzinBurg posted...

I like how people make fun of the X1 for not being innovative, yet can't bring up any innovative features the PS4 has...

The PS4 not being innovative doesn't negate X1 not being innovative. Neither of them are.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
This is what you sound like to me when you ask something obvious/staring you in the face - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqz_tbBr2ts