So games are starting to be 1080p even before Dx 12

#11LostOdyssey17Posted 4/8/2014 10:41:55 PM
geodANGER posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
racing game, not hard to render..

PS3 did GT6 @ 1080P @ 60

this is only 30 fps, and they're going to nerf it so there is no parity between the versions

Read the link you posted.

"The PC version won't differ too much from the console versions, either, he says, adding that Ivory Tower is "really trying to get parity across all versions, so it's something that's important to us not to branch out and not do individual things for individual platforms.""

At least PC will be over 30 FPS

This dude is literally a plague on this board.

He is literally that mosquito in the room you just want to swat. Idk if he gets enjoyment from this. If he DOES get enjoyment from this, it is probably linked to some mental disorder.
---
I like to think I make some pretty good topics and posts, until they get modded shortly after.
#12Xeeh_BitzPosted 4/8/2014 10:44:58 PM
LostOdyssey17 posted...
geodANGER posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

PS3 did GT6 @ 1080P @ 60

this is only 30 fps, and they're going to nerf it so there is no parity between the versions

"The PC version won't differ too much from the console versions, either, he says, adding that Ivory Tower is "really trying to get parity across all versions, so it's something that's important to us not to branch out and not do individual things for individual platforms.""

He is literally that mosquito in the room you just want to swat. Idk if he gets enjoyment from this. If he DOES get enjoyment from this, it is probably linked to some mental disorder.

So what pleasure do you get from spending your free time defending a piece of plastic and others who defend a piece of plastic

When you have that much emotional attachment to a piece of plastic, that is a mental disorder.

I just like to discuss issues and one of these days, I might actually get some discussion out of you kids instead gibberish.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#13LostOdyssey17Posted 4/8/2014 10:47:17 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
LostOdyssey17 posted...
geodANGER posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

PS3 did GT6 @ 1080P @ 60

So what pleasure do you get from spending your free time defending a piece of plastic and others who defend a piece of plastic

When you have that much emotional attachment to a piece of plastic, that is a mental disorder.

I just like to discuss issues and one of these days, I might actually get some discussion out of you kids instead gibberish.

You are a joke.
---
I like to think I make some pretty good topics and posts, until they get modded shortly after.
#14xacebopPosted 4/8/2014 10:48:57 PM
Racing games are the easiest games to hit 1080p except for maybe fighting games.
#15Xeeh_BitzPosted 4/8/2014 10:51:23 PM
LostOdyssey17 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
LostOdyssey17 posted...
geodANGER posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

PS3 did GT6 @ 1080P @ 60

You are a joke.

Keep proving my point.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
#16Lawboy2Posted 4/8/2014 10:53:42 PM
BoomerHelll posted...
Lawboy2 posted...
Also murdered soul suspect
Wolfenstien
Dying light

Are all confirmed

add Alien Isolation to the list :)

So much for the better multiplat argument
#17Xeeh_BitzPosted 4/8/2014 10:56:55 PM
Lawboy2 posted...
BoomerHelll posted...
Lawboy2 posted...
Also murdered soul suspect
Wolfenstien
Dying light

Are all confirmed

add Alien Isolation to the list :)

So much for the better multiplat argument

I cannot find anything that confirms the 1080P for the Xbox One, all I've seen is the same thing was said for Ghosts, etc

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/dead-island-dev-s-zombie-game-dying-light-runs-in-1080p-on-ps4/1100-6416606/

It was confirmed for PS4 only tho, unless there is a more recent article
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
#18BoomerHelll(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2014 10:57:12 PM
xacebop posted...
Racing games are the easiest games to hit 1080p except for maybe fighting games.

its actually more than a racing game, its an open world game where you can travel across America with up to 16 players (last time i checked) you should check it out. The ps4 is getting exclusive touch pad integration so you'll be set.
#19LEGEND_725Posted 4/8/2014 11:35:12 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

PS3 did GT6 @ 1080P @ 60

MORE reassurance. "but but this game is linear" "but but this is a racing game" lol you guys make me laugh so hard
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#20godslayer61Posted 4/9/2014 12:04:47 AM
LostOdyssey17 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
LostOdyssey17 posted...
geodANGER posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

PS3 did GT6 @ 1080P @ 60

You are a joke.

He makes a point and a good one , sounds like your the joke and a child ?
---
psn-kish1975 ---- (360, xbox one)-godslayer1975---3ds=name, kish1975-FC-5386-9140-2291 ---http://www.twitch.tv/kish1975