Does Microsoft even have a ******* strategy for Japan or what? I don't think so.

#11LEGEND_725Posted 4/8/2014 10:30:04 PM
Lawboy2 posted...
Xbox one is not out in japan what are u talking about

---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#12TheGleamEyes(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2014 10:31:58 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Lawboy2 posted...
Xbox one is not out in japan what are u talking about

Post #8.
#13Megamushroom666Posted 4/8/2014 10:55:14 PM
X1 is gonna get clobbered in Japan, by Nintendo of course.
---
"Deep into that darkness peering..."
SNACKEROO.com - Snacks on camera.
#14Lawboy2Posted 4/8/2014 10:59:50 PM
TheGleamEyes posted...
Lawboy2 posted...
Again as I said earlier...the system is not even out in japan....how could the game sell in japan with no systems to play it on...come on think about these things

http://www.amazon.co.jp/Electronic-Arts-World-73032-Titanfall/dp/B00DC3V3YY/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1397023384&sr=8-4&keywords=TitanFall

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #12,345 in ゲーム [Video Games] (See Top 100 in ゲーム)

http://www.amazon.co.jp/Xbox-One-Console-Standard-Microsoft/dp/B00GM6LSUW/ref=pd_sim_vg_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=0YB6X35X5C8YPQY5WAJA

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,267 in ゲーム [Video Games] (See Top 100 in ゲーム)
#8 in ゲーム > その他の機種 > その他のゲーム機種本体全般 [Google Translate: Best game of the main body of model other general (No surprise PS4 takes up spots 1-3)]

Not to mention every other Xbox One game on there like Ryse and DR3.

What does that have to do with anything...the console is not out in japan...how could there be huge numbers for any game in japan..think about this....some ppl
#15brownmysterPosted 4/8/2014 11:17:24 PM
Lawboy2 posted...
TheGleamEyes posted...
Lawboy2 posted...
Again as I said earlier...the system is not even out in japan....how could the game sell in japan with no systems to play it on...come on think about these things

http://www.amazon.co.jp/Electronic-Arts-World-73032-Titanfall/dp/B00DC3V3YY/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1397023384&sr=8-4&keywords=TitanFall

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #12,345 in ゲーム [Video Games] (See Top 100 in ゲーム)

http://www.amazon.co.jp/Xbox-One-Console-Standard-Microsoft/dp/B00GM6LSUW/ref=pd_sim_vg_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=0YB6X35X5C8YPQY5WAJA

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,267 in ゲーム [Video Games] (See Top 100 in ゲーム)
#8 in ゲーム > その他の機種 > その他のゲーム機種本体全般 [Google Translate: Best game of the main body of model other general (No surprise PS4 takes up spots 1-3)]

Not to mention every other Xbox One game on there like Ryse and DR3.

What does that have to do with anything...the console is not out in japan...how could there be huge numbers for any game in japan..think about this....some ppl

A lot of people lack logic.
#16Riverraider98Posted 4/9/2014 12:58:07 AM
who cares what they do in japan?
---
- "Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed Squaaaaaaaaaaaaaad! Gt: RagnaRok RS 8
#17KOOGARPosted 4/9/2014 1:03:16 AM
Nobody in japan cares about the Xbone. Most people in asia don't even know it exists.
---
Don't read this - it hurts your eyes.
#18TheGleamEyes(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2014 9:37:41 AM
Lawboy2 posted...

TheGleamEyes posted...
TitanFall is ranked #5 on Amazon Japan's best seller video games and #1 in the Xbox catagory.

Oh wait, did I say Xbox catagory, I meant Xbox 360 aka it's the 360 version that's keeping Microsoft relevant.

The Xbox One, which is what Microsoft should be focusing on selling to the Japanese, is no where to be found. Titanfall for the X1 is ranked #12,345 for Best Seller (Video Games).

It's like they're purposefully sabotaging their efforts in order to close up shop in Japan.

Do you not know how to read or what?

Microsoft SHOULD have released TitanFall for the Xbox One before the 360 if they wanted any surefire sales. The fact they didn't means they lose out sales by offering the 360 version first, leaving one less game that the Japanese would want to buy the One for (because lol @ thinking Ryse would be a system seller in Japan).

Proof is Titanfall for X360 ranking #5 in best seller for video games = some popularity and lost sales for the X1/X1 version.
#19SheepinatorPosted 4/9/2014 9:57:47 AM
TheGleamEyes posted...
Do you not know how to read or what?

Microsoft SHOULD have released TitanFall for the Xbox One before the 360 if they wanted any surefire sales. The fact they didn't means they lose out sales by offering the 360 version first, leaving one less game that the Japanese would want to buy the One for (because lol @ thinking Ryse would be a system seller in Japan).

Proof is Titanfall for X360 ranking #5 in best seller for video games = some popularity and lost sales for the X1/X1 version.

So your plan to boost XB1 sales in Japan, a country where the console isn't for sale, is to release an XB1 version of a game there, for the console that isn't for sale. Do you still not see the flaw in this plan?
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
#20EllesarienPosted 4/9/2014 10:00:10 AM
Hehe...Chuckles abound in this one.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.