I will never poke fun at X1 & 720p ever again.

#11geodANGERPosted 4/9/2014 12:36:06 AM
I am not one to complain about resolution. I have a 42 inch 1080p and a 32 720p tv next to each other just like you described and I mainly play on the 720p. mostly cuz I like to watch tv on the 42 inch1080p.

but there is a difference if you look close. are you sure one tv wasn't set to dynamic and the other to like game mode because that make a huge difference game mode appears dark while dynamic appears to have more vibrant colors.
---
http://bfbcs.com/stats_360/geodanger25
http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/360/geodanger25
#12JoeArpaioPosted 4/9/2014 12:38:44 AM
Literally viewing 1080p on a TV less than50".
#13LLSJ3BROLYPosted 4/9/2014 12:44:06 AM
You will definitely notice the difference on big screens, not so much on the smaller ones.
---
(PSN: QuietTaste) (XBL: QuietTaste)
PS2, PS3, PS4, XBOX, XBOX360, Wii & PSP(6.39 PRO-B8)
#14KOOGARPosted 4/9/2014 1:05:42 AM
LOL, an undercover xboner again. Who do you want to trick?
---
Don't read this - it hurts your eyes.
#15TonyRodrigues76Posted 4/9/2014 1:10:25 AM
Well I can tell you this I have a Ps4 and a wii u and I was in future shop and they had a Xbox one hooked up with killer instict and I thought I would give it a try thinking let's see what the big difference is between the two systems ps4 and one.

So I grabbed the controller and started to play the Xbox one for the first time and could not help to think there is absolutely nothing wrong with this at all I play on a 55 inch lg 3d tv at home
and I do play on dynamic and I know they have electricity there's on dynamic.

I thought the Xbox one was fine from what I seen in the 720p I honestly could not see a difference and I kept looking and purposely tried to find one.

I guess it's all in what you want at the end of the day not what is popular and what the sheep go with.
#16xboner_720pPosted 4/9/2014 1:12:31 AM
TonyRodrigues76 posted...
Well I can tell you this I have a Ps4 and a wii u and I was in future shop and they had a Xbox one hooked up with killer instict and I thought I would give it a try thinking let's see what the big difference is between the two systems ps4 and one.

So I grabbed the controller and started to play the Xbox one for the first time and could not help to think there is absolutely nothing wrong with this at all I play on a 55 inch lg 3d tv at home
and I do play on dynamic and I know they have electricity there's on dynamic.

I thought the Xbox one was fine from what I seen in the 720p I honestly could not see a difference and I kept looking and purposely tried to find one.

I guess it's all in what you want at the end of the day not what is popular and what the sheep go with.

I rest my case. The human eye can't even tell the difference.
---
Graphics? Resolution? FPS? Price? Sales? WHO CARESSSS!!!!!!!!!
MDF 4LIFE
#17alexismynamexxPosted 4/9/2014 1:24:30 AM
Garage_Man posted...
Listen I'm next in line about arguing over pixels and how it doesn't make the game better really but to flat out deny physics is kinda biased. If they are the same size then the 1080p set has better texture details...period.

It's quite possibly that the 720p tv looks better, could be more accurate, have less lag, different panel type but to say it's because of pixels is childish.

Personally I take quality > quantity. I'd rather have a color accurate 720 than non 1080 the same as I'd rather have really flat speakers that are quiet than crappy sounding ones that get loud.

Nothing to do with textures bro, simply jaggies. If he's playing from a distance on both 42" tvs, I don't expect him to notice a difference in resolution.

Now if he put his face to the screens he would notice a difference, but who games like that with a console?....
#18TiredofhearinguPosted 4/9/2014 1:29:16 AM
hmmm I just played a game at 720p and 1080p on my computer... if you don't see the difference... stop looking, cause you won't find it, you are blind.
#1995_EclipsePosted 4/9/2014 1:32:28 AM
Why would you make fun of comcast xfinity in the first place? I dont get it.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#20PulpPosted 4/9/2014 1:40:56 AM(edited)
As usual, the amount of stupid in these kind of threads is always staggering.

You are right TC, 2x difference is pixel count is no different. In fact, less looks better. Your comparison and observations are without question. Viva la 720p revolution! Bring back 480p!! Screen size totally matters. Everyone has crappy eyesight and sits 30" from TVs. Go go gamefaqs!!
---
INTEL 533MHZ PIII 512k/133, ALL-IN-Wonder 128 Pro AGP, 128MB SDRAM, Sound Blaster 32AWE, 47GB Elite SCSI, Win98