how does ryse have the best next gen graphics if its not 1080???

#31SonyPonyTonyPosted 4/9/2014 11:21:05 AM
Good question TC. I honestly thought KZ was going to take the title of best looking game from RYSE but it failed. We'll probably need to wait until Sony releases and Uncharted game until they finally have a title that can match MS for graphics prowess but by then the One will have better titles too. Should be interesting to watch.

It just proves that you don't need 1080p to be the best but FM5 looks damn good so I don';t know
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
#32Robin_MaskPosted 4/9/2014 11:27:06 AM
SonyPonyTony posted...
Good question TC. I honestly thought KZ was going to take the title of best looking game from RYSE but it failed. We'll probably need to wait until Sony releases and Uncharted game until they finally have a title that can match MS for graphics prowess but by then the One will have better titles too. Should be interesting to watch.

It just proves that you don't need 1080p to be the best but FM5 looks damn good so I don';t know

It depends on the developer.

I am still amazed at the God of War games on PS3, just amazing. Even MGS4 looks great too when it comes to character models. Then comes Halo 4. I'm amazed at those games in everything when it comes to graphics.

But obviously, not every developer does it. Otherwise, we would see better visuals every year. It's just exclusives and developers who REALLY try.
---
Please help support this great game! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero
#33lostoutlawnbPosted 4/9/2014 1:00:17 PM
Resolution doesn't always guaranty the best graphics. If they did than the hd re-releases like perfect dark(not perfect dark zero) would be considered a graphic a power house since it was in 1080p.
#34Megamushroom666Posted 4/9/2014 1:05:17 PM
Who said Ryse has the best next gen graphics?
---
"Deep into that darkness peering..."
SNACKEROO.com - Snacks on camera.
#35AzaneAzerPosted 4/9/2014 1:13:26 PM(edited)
I want the PC that was running Xboxone demos at E3 last year, it made a lot of the 720 30 FPS games look a lot better.

In my personal opinion, 1080p shouldn't be something to be a tagline for a game, it should be a standard programmed around.
#36speedfisterPosted 4/9/2014 1:31:47 PM
necro00 posted...
BloatedSquirrel posted...
necro00 posted...
jairusmonillas posted...
Ryse look like a last gen game compared to Killzone.

lmao

I know, facts are funny, right? He's just telling facts. You can't dispute it. That's how it works, right?

nothing he said was a fact.

Ryse had better graphics and gameplay... That's a Fact Jack so quit talking Smack cause no one got your Back. Your Facts are Lack, you ain't getting no Slack, you better Redact, cause necro00 the Mac! *drops microphone*
---
Xbox Live: "Speed Fister"
#37Ironman06Posted 4/9/2014 1:32:57 PM
speedfister posted...
necro00 posted...
necro00 posted...
jairusmonillas posted...

lmao

I know, facts are funny, right? He's just telling facts. You can't dispute it. That's how it works, right?

Ryse had better graphics and gameplay... That's a Fact Jack so quit talking Smack cause no one got your Back. Your Facts are Lack, you ain't getting no Slack, you better Redact, cause necro00 the Mac! *drops microphone*

You just got served!
---
"The best way to get the right answer on the Internet is not to ask a question, it's to post the wrong answer." - Cunningham's Law
#38TrickyPonyPosted 4/9/2014 1:41:58 PM
speedfister posted...
necro00 posted...
necro00 posted...
jairusmonillas posted...

lmao

DAAAAAYUUUUUMM!

lol
#39godslayer61Posted 4/9/2014 1:46:48 PM
id did at launch but now it is tombraider , for both the x1 and ps4
---
psn-kish1975 ---- (360, xbox one)-godslayer1975---3ds=name, kish1975-FC-5386-9140-2291 ---http://www.twitch.tv/kish1975
#40BloodyDove2vsPosted 4/9/2014 1:48:43 PM
xboner_720p posted...
Because the human eye can't tell the difference between 1080p and 720p.

this
---
"how much is your soul worth" XB1M13
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp8aNBFFaw0