At least know what to blame: it's a good system without a context.

#1Depth_scrollPosted 4/9/2014 7:56:30 AM
It's a powerful and unified multimedia center with optimized features for the mass market, only it should attract the elite who have the money to spend on every feature that the Xbox 360 already offers through optional purchases. Only those who are loyal to the brand would invest on a system whose philosophy is to refine the experience that came before it. It doesn't stand a chance against what seems to be Playstation's recovery through its 4th entry, after so many failures for the company, which inspires hope and optimism towards gaming. The Xbox One feels like that VIP party few people went to, because there was a better one where they could enjoy being with other people without the whole exclusivity deal. Without people you can look down to, there's no point in being VIP.
---
What do you call a Valkyrie that went through a sex change?
A Valkeerie.
#2BloatedSquirrelPosted 4/9/2014 8:06:12 AM
Oh.... I guess?
---
"On top the frozen creek, I would love to take you there."
FFXIV Character: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/4981957/
#3RagnarokxvPosted 4/9/2014 8:09:12 AM
The Xbox One is a gaming PC for poor people who don't understand computers and gaming in general. With the XBONE you relinquish all control and privacy regarding your gaming experience. The OS is full of advertising and does maybe .5% of what an actual OS can do. Your usage of the system is pending a legal agreement you sign when you click accept. People who value choice and independent thought are not interested.
---
Did I say that, or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me??
#4Depth_scroll(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2014 8:14:29 AM
Ragnarokxv posted...
The Xbox One is a gaming PC for poor people who don't understand computers and gaming in general. With the XBONE you relinquish all control and privacy regarding your gaming experience. The OS is full of advertising and does maybe .5% of what an actual OS can do. Your usage of the system is pending a legal agreement you sign when you click accept. People who value choice and independent thought are not interested.

That too. It's like using the most expensive tools or plug-ins to design something with the least effort, while others will prefer open source solutions for the same effect, despite the work it requires. Good thing is, while you're at work, you don't care about what others think.
---
What do you call a Valkyrie that went through a sex change?
A Valkeerie.
#5FinzFan4lifePosted 4/9/2014 8:50:53 AM
You guys do not know what your talking about
---
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012
#6RS_YELARAKAPosted 4/9/2014 9:01:25 AM
Ignore list just grew
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad) www.twitch.tv/yelaraka
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, Rayman Legends, PowerStarGolf