Is Microsoft going to sell a Kinectless xbox one?

#1SexPantherPandaPosted 4/9/2014 10:40:46 AM
Are there any rumors at all or is the one married to the Kinect forever. I seriously want a Xbox one but still refuse to buy one with that Kinect. No trolling I just really want a Xbox one especially if they do the halo 2 remake.
#2robert_rangersuPosted 4/9/2014 10:42:42 AM
It's not going to happen. Why wont you buy it with kinect?
---
Couldn't care less = you don't care one single bit.
Could care less = you do care, at least a little.
#3TheMove2Posted 4/9/2014 10:45:00 AM
Grab one of the $450 systems with 12 months of XB live and sell your Kinect.

Kinect is useless but it sells.
#4robert_rangersuPosted 4/9/2014 10:46:24 AM
It's not useless to me, I couldn't really be without the "xbox record that" feature now.
---
#5SigmaLongshotPosted 4/9/2014 10:52:05 AM
robert_rangersu posted...
It's not useless to me, I couldn't really be without the "xbox record that" feature now.

If you live entirely ignorant of Kinect, you won't ever miss it. But if you have it, then turn it off, you really, really miss it. Windowing, snapping, recording, calling... It's too convenient to abandon.

But hey, I'm not slating. I too held it in contempt originally. But I was a luddite then, just as I was transitioning from paddles to pads.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#6robert_rangersuPosted 4/9/2014 10:54:43 AM
SigmaLongshot posted...
robert_rangersu posted...

If you live entirely ignorant of Kinect, you won't ever miss it. But if you have it, then turn it off, you really, really miss it. Windowing, snapping, recording, calling... It's too convenient to abandon.

But hey, I'm not slating. I too held it in contempt originally. But I was a luddite then, just as I was transitioning from paddles to pads.

Oh yeah I forgot all about snapping it's so much more convenient than using the controller. I use it to set up parties and things too.
---
#7aj4x94Posted 4/9/2014 10:56:41 AM
I'd get a Xbone if they just stop being thick headed and drop the camera and the price. Voice commands mean jack %&*# to me.
---
Playing: Skyrim, Half Life 2, Dark Souls 1&2, Lords of Shadow, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD, GTA V.
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
#8X1_DefenceForcePosted 4/9/2014 11:00:28 AM
Why wouldn't you want to use the Kinect with the One? It is a wonderful component that let's you fully enjoy the privileges of owning a new, state of the art, all-in-one entertainment system that is the One.
The Kinect and the Xbox One are a match made in heaven.
#9BTM4444Posted 4/9/2014 1:23:38 PM
They never will, so get used to it or buy a used one without it.

You really are missing out if you don't use it.