{LEGEND725] Dislike Titanfall? YOU are in the minority :)

#1LEGEND_725Posted 4/9/2014 10:51:50 AM
http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/titanfall

Looks like the 0/10 "EA SUX ONLINE SCAM ONLY??" trolls have not got to the 360 meta yet. Titanfall is absolutely loved everywhere except sony dominated boards such as gamefaqs. I've never heard anyone say anything negative about Titanfall IRL (sample size: 13 people). Not to say that EVERYONE loves it but it is a great game and haters are in the minority.

Titanfall is more revolutionary than any recent game (including that cinematic "game" The Last of US). YOUR personal refusal to understand the difference between BOTS and MINIONS does not negate this fact. YOUR lack of understanding of how the enhanced movement opens up tons of new routes and possibilites in competitive game modes DOES NOT negate this fact. YOUR distaste towards FPS games/EA/Microsoft DOES NOT negate this fact.

It's great to be a microsoft platform owner of any kind right now.
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#2Soar2344Posted 4/9/2014 10:53:35 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...
http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/titanfall

Looks like the 0/10 "EA SUX ONLINE SCAM ONLY??" trolls have not got to the 360 meta yet. Titanfall is absolutely loved everywhere except sony dominated boards such as gamefaqs. I've never heard anyone say anything negative about Titanfall IRL (sample size: 13 people). Not to say that EVERYONE loves it but it is a great game and haters are in the minority.

Titanfall is more revolutionary than any recent game (including that cinematic "game" The Last of US). YOUR personal refusal to understand the difference between BOTS and MINIONS does not negate this fact. YOUR lack of understanding of how the enhanced movement opens up tons of new routes and possibilites in competitive game modes DOES NOT negate this fact. YOUR distaste towards FPS games/EA/Microsoft DOES NOT negate this fact.

It's great to be a microsoft platform owner of any kind right now.

Like before this is all your opinion others may disagree.
---
Official Latios of the Pokemon X and Y board
3DS FC: 2208-6484-2512
#3-FryShakeWad-Posted 4/9/2014 10:56:09 AM
Yep I'm enjoying my XB1
#4MrImpatient35Posted 4/9/2014 10:56:20 AM
This is off-topic, but I'm mad that Amazon didn't continue to remove the OBVIOUS troll reviews of Titanfall on their site. I could just as easily go and review Infamous SS a 1/10, even though I never played it.
---
FML
#5LEGEND_725(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2014 10:58:44 AM
MrImpatient35 posted...
This is off-topic, but I'm mad that Amazon didn't continue to remove the OBVIOUS troll reviews of Titanfall on their site. I could just as easily go and review Infamous SS a 1/10, even though I never played it.

I agree. They need to have a confirmed buyer system or something but this is not a problem exclusive to titanfall
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#6method115Posted 4/9/2014 11:10:48 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...
MrImpatient35 posted...

I agree. They need to have a confirmed buyer system or something but this is not a problem exclusive to titanfall

I beleive they do have a confirmed buyers type category and part of the complaint was they were removing these reviews as well not just random reviews.

Any system like this though is bound to have flaws no system is ever going to be perfect. At the end of the day it doesn't matter. Games like Thief got horrible reviews but I'm really enjoying the game. Titan Fall was not doing it for me at first but during my second day of play through it was really fun. I'm still not sure if I'm going to return it or not I'm leaning towards yes but will see nothing is set in stone.

It's weird cause sometimes I'm like yea I'm returning my X1 but then I go play BF4 and I get absolutely murdered 24/7 like I did last night. Which makes me want to play TF which is just much easier to have success in.

My cousin is going to play with me tonight so I'll know for sure what I'm doing then based on that.
---
PSN: method114
XBL: method115
#7FernieODSTPosted 4/9/2014 11:17:41 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8LEGEND_725(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2014 11:18:27 AM
FernieODST posted...
Well its a good thing you had that 13 person sample size to bring in your data. /sarcasm

Seriously, this is the PS4 boards. This entire topic is completely OFF topic

Wat
---
#9X1_DefenceForcePosted 4/9/2014 11:19:23 AM
Titanfall is indeed a terrific exclusive that pushed the FPS genre to all new heights and is achieving great numbers on the One. And now that it's released for the Xbox 360, Xbox owners who haven't yet made the leap to the One can experience it.
Titanfall for the One is still the definitve version, but the guys at Bluepoint Games did a fantastic job of bringing the game to the Xbox 360 by using all of their expertise and getting all of the power out of the Xbox 360 to really make the game shine.
#10WartPig_Posted 4/9/2014 11:19:52 AM
the usual dudebros bought a dudebro game along with every dudebro game on the market? call me shocked
---
PSN-WartPigX, XBL-WartPig
"people talking without speaking, people hearing without listening"