I guess Project Natal really is never going to happen :(

#1carljenkPosted 4/9/2014 12:47:41 PM
http://ca.ign.com/articles/2014/04/09/fable-creator-xbox-one-kinect-a-joke
#2ElPolloDiablo87Posted 4/9/2014 12:53:08 PM
Project Natal was the code name for kinect. Pretty sure you mean Milo.
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#3carljenk(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2014 12:54:34 PM
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
Project Natal was the code name for kinect. Pretty sure you mean Milo.

Yeah Milo. But also generally the "Project Natal" functionality that was implied with Milo
#4Jiggy101011Posted 4/9/2014 1:01:25 PM
Isn't this the guy that for years we were supposed to take anything he said/promised in his Fable games as a joke and probably wouldn't be in the final product? Now because he is anti-kinect we should believe him now?

I am a huge fan of Fable, but even I knew that PM would promise things and never deliver with them.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.
#5killerbasaPosted 4/9/2014 1:08:15 PM
Meh, Molyneux let me down with the Fable series in general. I remember when Fable was first announced years ago that it would rival Elder Scrolls to a degree with the stuff you could do. I loved Fable 1 anyways despite not being what I thought it would be. Fable 2 was alright and I really liked it. Didn't care much for 3.

Anything Molyneux says at this point I take with a grain of salt. I am excited for Fable Legends though. I don't think Molyneux has much to do with that game.
#6MRL3G3NDPosted 4/9/2014 1:08:28 PM
Jiggy101011 posted...
Isn't this the guy that for years we were supposed to take anything he said/promised in his Fable games as a joke and probably wouldn't be in the final product? Now because he is anti-kinect we should believe him now?

I am a huge fan of Fable, but even I knew that PM would promise things and never deliver with them.

I think if you own a Kinect you can agree with him...it's like the elephant in the room...except for rabid fan boys
---
TITANFALL+GOOD MUSIC
http://youtu.be/QmwqqAq0GxM
#7Jiggy101011Posted 4/9/2014 1:36:29 PM
MRL3G3ND posted...
Jiggy101011 posted...

I think if you own a Kinect you can agree with him...it's like the elephant in the room...except for rabid fan boys

I actually get a lot of use out of my Kinect daily with Just Dance and using it to navigate between gaming/netflix/tv, so no I cant agree with PM.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.
#8aszsithPosted 4/9/2014 1:50:04 PM
He makes a valid point, but I think some of his sentiments are sour grapes. A few years ago Molyneux was all about Kinect functionality. But when none of that came to fruition and he no longer works for Microsoft, his tune has changed.

Personally, I think it is in poor taste to now that you don't work there anymore basically bash the products you worked on for company that bought your mansion, but that's just me.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.