News: Developer states ''impossible for Xbox One to match PS4''

#1Jx1010Posted 4/9/2014 1:00:22 PM
Latest News on XboxOne

''Game developer says it’s ‘physically impossible’ for Xbox One to match PS4 performance''

https://games.yahoo.com/news/game-developer-says-physically-impossible-xbox-one-match-171357062.html

What are we gonna do now?
#2x1STP_KLOSRxPosted 4/9/2014 1:03:30 PM
Enjoy the Xbox because it has exclusives that PlayStation doesn't. Same for those enjoying PS4. Who cares? Want power? Get a PC!

Besides, who cares what Yahoo posts.
#3Mindwipe77Posted 4/9/2014 1:05:22 PM
yahoo or not, it's the truth
---
Proud owner of X1,PS4 and Wii U, I pity childish fanboys
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#4Enigma149Posted 4/9/2014 1:06:50 PM
I don't own an X1, or a PS4, but...

Why is it that when other developers said that the gap would get smaller, those topics were dismissed as "impossible" and "reassurance", but when a single developer says it won't, it's the Truth?
---
"The winner is the gamer who gets to play all of the games, and the game developer who is recognized for the great games they made." -Retroxgamer0
#5Jx1010(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2014 1:07:56 PM
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
Enjoy the Xbox because it has exclusives that PlayStation doesn't. Same for those enjoying PS4. Who cares? Want power? Get a PC!

Besides, who cares what Yahoo posts.

A PC? no way.
Who plays pc anyways, nobody.
#6AzaneAzerPosted 4/9/2014 1:09:35 PM
Enigma149 posted...
I don't own an X1, or a PS4, but...

Why is it that when other developers said that the gap would get smaller, those topics were dismissed as "impossible" and "reassurance", but when a single developer says it won't, it's the Truth?

Common Sense

Gaps don't get smaller, they get wider, Power grows exponentially,.
#7MightyMunaPosted 4/9/2014 1:11:39 PM
After years of painstaking research and development with the most brilliant minds on earth, they've discovered that #2 > #1.

Stayed tuned for more information on this new profound revelation.
#8Reflex-ArcPosted 4/9/2014 1:12:24 PM
Jx1010 posted...

What are we gonna do now?

I don't know what your plan is, but I intend on playing, and hopefully enjoying, the many exclusive titles developed specifically for the Xbox One over the course of its lifecycle.

Oddly enough, that's the same strategy I have for my PS4 and Wii U. Weird. :p
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#9DarthUchiha91Posted 4/9/2014 1:13:34 PM
Breaking news....the sun will rise tomorrow.
---
I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.
#10LostOdyssey17Posted 4/9/2014 1:13:56 PM
*yawn*
Another boring, dumb topic.
---
I like to think I make some pretty good topics and posts, until they get modded shortly after.