News: Developer states ''impossible for Xbox One to match PS4''

#31PominAusPosted 4/9/2014 1:26:18 PM
PoloMan6 posted...
AzaneAzer posted...
Enigma149 posted...
I don't own an X1, or a PS4, but...

Why is it that when other developers said that the gap would get smaller, those topics were dismissed as "impossible" and "reassurance", but when a single developer says it won't, it's the Truth?

Common Sense

Gaps don't get smaller, they get wider, Power grows exponentially,.

Hilarious!
#32TheGleamEyesPosted 4/9/2014 1:29:18 PM
HENTAIDOJI posted...
mokmuud posted...
Actually that article was a mistake that was corrected.

No it wasn't.

http://www.xboxachievements.com/news/news-17712-Performance-Gap-Between-Xbox-One-and-PS4-Will-Disappear--Says-Oddworld-Creator.html

Pristine. Unaltered. Truthfaxts

The article you linked to is fiction from the butthurt. The source posted in the TC's initial post is that.

Gamefaqs' sidebar literally had [UPDATE] next to the title.

So you're wrong.

Although with the way you type, this is a troll post isn't it?
#3395_EclipsePosted 4/9/2014 1:31:08 PM
If the fanboys would accept this, trolling would drop by 67% on this board.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#34Jx1010(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2014 1:32:05 PM
95_Eclipse posted...

Interesting.
To think trolling is just in the imagination of fanboys, in their perception of reality.
#35blas4ublasphemyPosted 4/9/2014 1:33:36 PM
A bad artist will make bad art regardless of what materials are at their disposal while a good one can make something that is compelling from much less. You guys seem to forget the musician is more important than the instrument they play. The Atari Jaguar was much more powerful than the N.E.S. but given the choice most would rather play Nintendo classics than the mostly awful games the Jaguar hosted. Maybe I am in the minority but I find it more fun to play well made games than browse spec sheets.
#36looselinkPosted 4/9/2014 1:34:30 PM
Reflex-Arc posted...
Jx1010 posted...

What are we gonna do now?

I don't know what your plan is, but I intend on playing, and hopefully enjoying, the many exclusive titles developed specifically for the Xbox One over the course of its lifecycle.

Oddly enough, that's the same strategy I have for my PS4 and Wii U. Weird. :p

You don't play multi plats? Most people do. And getting the better versions of them is a big part of their console purchase.
---
Yukimura Sanada
#37BushidoEffect3Posted 4/9/2014 1:36:56 PM(edited)
Mindwipe77 posted...
yahoo or not, it's the truth

Yeah but like # 2 said....

x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
Enjoy the Xbox because it has exclusives that PlayStation doesn't. Same for those enjoying PS4. Who cares? Want power? Get a PC!

Still. Xbox Lost. Not gonna look good for the future when the performance gap starts widening and multiplatform 3rd party (AKA the MEAT of the industry) games start to look better on PS4 each year.
---
http://i.minus.com/ibgMA0LFIXHWnz.gif
#38BushidoEffect3Posted 4/9/2014 1:35:53 PM
looselink posted...
You don't play multi plats? Most people do. And getting the better versions of them is a big part of their console purchase.

This too.
---
http://i.minus.com/ibgMA0LFIXHWnz.gif
#39Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 4/9/2014 1:36:31 PM
95_Eclipse posted...

Nah trolls would still troll.
---
If LeBron shoots below 56 percent for the regular(obviously) season(2013-14) I'll close my account.
#40looselinkPosted 4/9/2014 1:39:34 PM
SonyPonyTony posted...
If people wanted computing power they'd play on PC, we play Xbox One because it has the best console games, just like last gen

No.

If most people wanted computing power they'd go with a PS4 because they lack the technical know how required for PC gaming. Consoles are mainstream; moreso than PC not because of games, but because of convenience. Anybody can plug in and play a console, but not everyone knows how to update their drivers or manually remove a trojan or whatever PC gamers have to deal with.
---
Yukimura Sanada