News: Developer states ''impossible for Xbox One to match PS4''

#51BushidoEffect3Posted 4/9/2014 3:00:56 PM(edited)
Road_Kill_666 posted...
ponies still trying to fight a war they cant win. They got the cheaper console with more power, more games, and they are selling more units, and yet ponies stil cant go enjoy there "better" console. They sit on here and IGN even more now than before launch. My theory is they were too poor to afford even the PS4, that or there's nothing on it to play that's better than sitting online for hours bashing M$.
Ponies just wanna fight because its all they know. Tell em they officially won and they'll still spend another 6 months talking about how Kinect spies on you with the NSA or how they didn't buy that more expensive product but yet can't stop talking about it on here. I'd feel bad for them if they didn't annoy me so much.

lol... And yet why are you here holding da fort all day long instead of enjoying your awesome xbox? Maybe you don't own one and are just here defending a corporation that cares nothing for you and doesn't even pay you for your dedication.

if "ponies" aren't worth your time, you're doing a bad job moving on and ignoring them.

also lol "war they can't win". Xbox Lost last year.
---
http://i.minus.com/ibgMA0LFIXHWnz.gif
#52BoomerHelllPosted 4/9/2014 3:00:56 PM
This guy is releasing his game on ps4 first, of course he would come out and say he was "misquoted" that would impact sales of his garbage oddworld game on that platform. and its a pretty obvious thing to say the Xbox wont match ps4 in hardware both consoles are set in stone until the new consoles come out. but not software...
#53MacrossSpecialPosted 4/9/2014 3:01:52 PM
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
Enjoy the Xbox because it has exclusives that PlayStation doesn't. Same for those enjoying PS4. Who cares? Want power? Get a PC!

Besides, who cares what Yahoo posts.

This needs to be reposted every time a new gen of consoles are released.
---
...Dude, you're a ****ing douche. Get off my god damn internets.
- RX7Infinitilll
#54necro00Posted 4/9/2014 3:01:53 PM
Wow more lies from the agenda driven media
#55XbonesoothsayerPosted 4/9/2014 3:03:51 PM
This developer is correct. As someone who has spoken to numerous developers and studios, they all indicate that this may (hopefully) be the last console MS releases.

By filming the industry with weak specs and subpar games, the XB1 is, as they put it, "the most vile tech" that could have been released.
#56mokmuudPosted 4/9/2014 3:05:09 PM
necro00 posted...
Wow more lies from the agenda driven media

So someone releasing a game on all platforms has an anti Xbox agenda?
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#57BushidoEffect3Posted 4/9/2014 3:05:44 PM
^ Correct
---
http://i.minus.com/ibgMA0LFIXHWnz.gif
#58JoeArpaioPosted 4/9/2014 3:11:46 PM
If cloud computing and a patch could overcome physical hardware limitations, I should be able to play Crysis at max settings and at 60 fps on my iPhone.
#59Megamushroom666Posted 4/9/2014 3:14:03 PM
Doesn't everyone already know this?
---
"Deep into that darkness peering..."
SNACKEROO.com - Snacks on camera.
#60Road_Kill_666Posted 4/9/2014 3:14:04 PM
BushidoEffect3 posted...
Road_Kill_666 posted...
ponies still trying to fight a war they cant win. They got the cheaper console with more power, more games, and they are selling more units, and yet ponies stil cant go enjoy there "better" console. They sit on here and IGN even more now than before launch. My theory is they were too poor to afford even the PS4, that or there's nothing on it to play that's better than sitting online for hours bashing M$.
Ponies just wanna fight because its all they know. Tell em they officially won and they'll still spend another 6 months talking about how Kinect spies on you with the NSA or how they didn't buy that more expensive product but yet can't stop talking about it on here. I'd feel bad for them if they didn't annoy me so much.

lol... And yet why are you here holding da fort all day long instead of enjoying your awesome xbox? Maybe you don't own one and are just here defending a corporation that cares nothing for you and doesn't even pay you for your dedication.

if "ponies" aren't worth your time, you're doing a bad job moving on and ignoring them.

also lol "war they can't win". Xbox Lost last year.

LoL at work bud, just trying to past the time. I like how ponies try to twist stuff around.