News: Developer states ''impossible for Xbox One to match PS4''

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. News: Developer states ''impossible for Xbox One to match PS4''
1 year ago#71
Enigma149 posted...
I don't own an X1, or a PS4, but...

Why is it that when other developers said that the gap would get smaller, those topics were dismissed as "impossible" and "reassurance", but when a single developer says it won't, it's the Truth?

Fanboys. That's why. They live in fear.
1 year ago#72
Fear of playstation?
---
http://i.minus.com/ibgMA0LFIXHWnz.gif
1 year ago#73
BushidoEffect3 posted...
Fear of playstation?

What do u mean
1 year ago#74
They are scared of it
---
http://i.minus.com/ibgMA0LFIXHWnz.gif
1 year ago#75
Jx1010 posted...
Latest News on XboxOne

''Game developer says it’s ‘physically impossible’ for Xbox One to match PS4 performance''

https://games.yahoo.com/news/game-developer-says-physically-impossible-xbox-one-match-171357062.html

What are we gonna do now?

In other news, well, this isn't new.
1 year ago#76
Jiggy101011 posted...
I'll jump ship when the Sony brand gets Fable, Gears, Halo, and Forza. Until then I'll stick with Microsoft because I enjoy their exclusives.

This, if I want graphics I'll play on my pc.
---
3DS FC: 4253-3827-3643 (Pansear, Larvesta, Braixen)
IGN - Matthew. PM if adding me
1 year ago#77
Road_Kill_666 posted...
ponies still trying to fight a war they cant win. They got the cheaper console with more power, more games, and they are selling more units, and yet ponies stil cant go enjoy there "better" console. They sit on here and IGN even more now than before launch. My theory is they were too poor to afford even the PS4, that or there's nothing on it to play that's better than sitting online for hours bashing M$.
Ponies just wanna fight because its all they know. Tell em they officially won and they'll still spend another 6 months talking about how Kinect spies on you with the NSA or how they didn't buy that more expensive product but yet can't stop talking about it on here. I'd feel bad for them if they didn't annoy me so much.

This excuse always makes me laugh. You're doing the same damn thing you're accusing the "ponies" of doing.
1 year ago#78
lol facts are still shocking people i see...
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
1 year ago#79
Does anyone even read articles anymore or just look at the title. What the dev said and is completely accurate is that the PS4 has a hardware advantage and that won't change. He also said that as far as software performance goes it will be very narrow difference over the years.

As some others out there have already pointed out, the difference in the two consoles is small. They are both basically on the low end of a mid tier PC.

Personally I think both consoles are pretty cool considering what they cost. And despite what some over zealous PC gamers say you really can't beat them at that cost.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam/iOS - cowboyoni
1 year ago#80
Sony does what Microwon't.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. News: Developer states ''impossible for Xbox One to match PS4''

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived