Worst thing about xbox one..

#1Darkest_EvilPosted 4/9/2014 2:29:31 PM
First off i love 360 and i love xb1 cept for two things

A. Im out of hard drive space so dont expect me to buy any more games
B. the games and their updates are huge! Expect 10-20 gig downloads or installations and updates.

Now same problem w 360.. I cant find any external hardrives for my white xbox and theres no support for usb terrabyte hard drives to use the full drive space for games on demand.

Please fix this as of right now i cant buy another game w less then 20 gigs left on my 500gig hard drive! Also thank god for unlimited bandwidth cause this is worse then netflix bandwidth usage
---
twitch.tv/fearlessfeedle (xbox one streaming)
#2Jx1010Posted 4/9/2014 2:33:02 PM
fanboys (not included with the console tho)
#3DvoloS88Posted 4/9/2014 2:33:02 PM
It doesn't say your welcome or I love you too...
---
Microsoft fans and Sony fans, can't we all just get along?...
#4BTM4444Posted 4/9/2014 2:38:39 PM
Yep I'm at 81%. When they come out with external storage support, I'm just gonna buy like a 4 terabyte external hard drive and be done with it.
#5Ironman06Posted 4/9/2014 2:55:20 PM
BTM4444 posted...
Yep I'm at 81%. When they come out with external storage support, I'm just gonna buy like a 4 terabyte external hard drive and be done with it.

I'm only at around %50 - But I agree, that hard drive support needs to happen soon.
---
"The best way to get the right answer on the Internet is not to ask a question, it's to post the wrong answer." - Cunningham's Law
#6Road_Kill_666Posted 4/9/2014 3:00:20 PM
Worse thing about the X1 it is not being able to talk about it publically in a positive way without being bashing and trolled by ponies who couldn't even afford a PS4, butting into the conversation, thread, ect.
#7DaMadKingPosted 4/9/2014 3:01:31 PM
Road_Kill_666 posted...
Worse thing about the X1 it is not being able to talk about it publically in a positive way without being bashing and trolled by ponies who couldn't even afford a PS4, butting into the conversation, thread, ect.

Very true
#8aszsithPosted 4/9/2014 3:06:49 PM
Darkest_Evil posted...
First off i love 360 and i love xb1 cept for two things

A. Im out of hard drive space so dont expect me to buy any more games
B. the games and their updates are huge! Expect 10-20 gig downloads or installations and updates.

Now same problem w 360.. I cant find any external hardrives for my white xbox and theres no support for usb terrabyte hard drives to use the full drive space for games on demand.

Please fix this as of right now i cant buy another game w less then 20 gigs left on my 500gig hard drive! Also thank god for unlimited bandwidth cause this is worse then netflix bandwidth usage

1) External support is supposed to be coming sooner than later. You can always delete things. They aren't gone forever. Also, try uploading your GameDVR clips to OneDrive and deleting them from your console.

2) You know that those updates overwrite data, right? The 13GB update for DR3 wasn't a full 13GB added to the existing file size. It wrote over data.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#9SnickleseedPosted 4/9/2014 6:24:30 PM
Jx1010 posted...
fanboys (not included with the console tho)

---
not changing this sig until "being an idiot" is a moderation reason
#10spacejamjordanzPosted 4/9/2014 6:33:07 PM
External storage support is supposed to be in the works. I'm at 62% myself.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138