Worst thing about xbox one..

#11Lawboy2Posted 4/9/2014 6:33:26 PM
Road_Kill_666 posted...
Worse thing about the X1 it is not being able to talk about it publically in a positive way without being bashing and trolled by ponies who couldn't even afford a PS4, butting into the conversation, thread, ect.
#12cmincPosted 4/9/2014 6:59:41 PM
I was kind of shocked, too at how fast you can fill 500gb. I got an xb1 saturday afternoon and have got three games on it currently (forza, ryse and metal gear) and i'm already using 20% or so. Doesnt seem like space will be that big of a deal for people like me, who only buy the physical versions of retail games and can simply reinstall deleted games as opposed to redownloading them, but in considering the OS accounts for over 100gb, the space we're actually alotted to use has got to be disappointing for the download only crowd.
---
MSI Z87-G45 | I7-4771 Turbo | GTX 770 4GB GDDR5 | Corsair HX 850W |
Kingston Hyper X 8GB DDR3 | Seagate 1TB 128 MB Cache HD | RS Challenger Case |
#13BSerenityPosted 4/9/2014 7:01:19 PM
Road_Kill_666 posted...
Worse thing about the X1 it is not being able to talk about it publically in a positive way without being bashing and trolled by ponies who couldn't even afford a PS4, butting into the conversation, thread, ect.

Topic doing good til this, lol.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#14spacejamjordanzPosted 4/9/2014 7:05:43 PM
cminc posted...
I was kind of shocked, too at how fast you can fill 500gb. I got an xb1 saturday afternoon and have got three games on it currently (forza, ryse and metal gear) and i'm already using 20% or so. Doesnt seem like space will be that big of a deal for people like me, who only buy the physical versions of retail games and can simply reinstall deleted games as opposed to redownloading them, but in considering the OS accounts for over 100gb, the space we're actually alotted to use has got to be disappointing for the download only crowd.

I have to agree with you on that one. I hope Microsoft adds external storage support soon, or I will have to start selling games back sooner that I expected.

You lose 138 GB out of the box. That's about 27.6% of your total space.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#15Darkest_Evil(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2014 2:46:04 PM
all the negative comments yeah they are all great but im not a ps fanboy nor an xbox fanboy..
im a video game collector and when i say something is wrong with the system im pointing out facts

you want me to go over some ps facts?
psx was the worst console in history for load times in games next to the commadore 64
ps2 was just as bad with some games and needed work
ps3 still cant get it right and the online is broken and horrible for most games
ps4 they are close but its not perfect...

xbox 360 to me is the ultimate system for any gamer.. there is a wide variety of games, the online support is great, you get what you pay for and there is quality here.
---
twitch.tv/fearlessfeedle (xbox one streaming)
#16NCPwnPosted 4/10/2014 2:49:57 PM
Road_Kill_666 posted...

You need a backbone or thicker skin.
---
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, Valkyria Chronicles, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst
#17AnakeriePosted 4/10/2014 2:54:59 PM
The worst thing is when you wake up in the middle of the night and see it doing horrible, unspeakable things to your 360, while the 360 sobs and whimpers "Please. Not the cheese grater again!"
---
GT: CrampedSultana PSN: Ana Kerie
Pawn: Zarianna. CARPE LAMA GLAMA
#18PackersXLVPosted 4/10/2014 3:20:39 PM
Installs take longer compared to ps4 ( sorry still love you ms)
Needs external hard drive support soon
#19slyman19Posted 4/10/2014 3:23:48 PM
NCPwn posted...
Road_Kill_666 posted...

You need a backbone or thicker skin.

Or Sony needs to hurry up and go bankrupt and take their awful fanboys with them.
#20NCPwnPosted 4/10/2014 3:24:37 PM
the worst thing is having your mom come in when you are playing with the thing.
---
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, Valkyria Chronicles, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst