2. Xbox One
  3. Worst thing about xbox one..

User Info: NCPwn

NCPwn
2 years ago#21
slyman19 posted...
NCPwn posted...
Road_Kill_666 posted...
Worse thing about the X1 it is not being able to talk about it publically in a positive way without being bashing and trolled by ponies who couldn't even afford a PS4, butting into the conversation, thread, ect.

You need a backbone or thicker skin.

Or Sony needs to hurry up and go bankrupt and take their awful fanboys with them.

Competition would be good. Without it , you would have had all that horrible DRM for the xbox one, right?

whooooooshhhhh
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, Valkyria Chronicles, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst

User Info: DarthUchiha91

DarthUchiha91
2 years ago#22
Road_Kill_666 posted...
Worse thing about the X1 it is not being able to talk about it publically in a positive way without being bashing and trolled by ponies who couldn't even afford a PS4, butting into the conversation, thread, ect.

Road_Kill_666 posted...

There's something off about this post, I can't put my finger on it.....
I murdered a man. He had a wife and two kids.
I slept peacefully.

User Info: slyman19

slyman19
2 years ago#23
NCPwn posted...
slyman19 posted...
NCPwn posted...
Road_Kill_666 posted...

You need a backbone or thicker skin.

Or Sony needs to hurry up and go bankrupt and take their awful fanboys with them.

Competition would be good. Without it , you would have had all that horrible DRM for the xbox one, right?

whooooooshhhhh

PC, Nintendo, Steam Machines? There is enough competition without the financially ruined Sony.

User Info: NCPwn

NCPwn
2 years ago#24
Really, because Without Sony making fun of their used game policy, I don't think anything would have happened at E3.
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, Valkyria Chronicles, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst

User Info: slyman19

slyman19
2 years ago#25
NCPwn posted...
Really, because Without Sony making fun of their used game policy, I don't think anything would have happened at E3.

Keep thinking that.

User Info: SaQu1B

SaQu1B
2 years ago#26
Worst thing is pay wall subscruption to play game. Best thing is controller.

User Info: PackersXLV

PackersXLV
2 years ago#27
This is the worst thing I've encountered even more worst than install time and hard drive space.

Xbox On > Nothing
Xbox On!! > Nothing
XBOX ON!!!!!!!! > beep turns on

User Info: Road_Kill_666

Road_Kill_666
2 years ago#28
PackersXLV posted...
This is the worst thing I've encountered even more worst than install time and hard drive space.

Xbox On > Nothing
Xbox On!! > Nothing
XBOX ON!!!!!!!! > beep turns on

Depends on how you had your set up. I set up my X1 without my ceiling fan off so when i talked with it off it heard me fine but not with it on. So i did the set up again with my fan ON and now it hears me every single time, the first time, with the fan on or off. No kinect complaints.

User Info: the_old_days

the_old_days
2 years ago#29
In relation to memory, can't you just delete a game and re-install it at a later time if you get a hankering to play through it again? I know the install times are longer on the XB1 than the 360, but still...as far as your MP games go, just keep them installed and play the delete/re-install game with your SP games.
Unus dies noctesque omnium dolor risus et pugna, et quod peto, omnes? Non autem odium, et faciemus.

User Info: gobuffalo30

gobuffalo30
2 years ago#30
Jx1010 posted...
fanboys (not included with the console tho)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Worst thing about xbox one..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived