• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Worst thing about xbox one..
2 years ago#21
slyman19 posted...
NCPwn posted...
Road_Kill_666 posted...
Worse thing about the X1 it is not being able to talk about it publically in a positive way without being bashing and trolled by ponies who couldn't even afford a PS4, butting into the conversation, thread, ect.

You need a backbone or thicker skin.

Or Sony needs to hurry up and go bankrupt and take their awful fanboys with them.

Competition would be good. Without it , you would have had all that horrible DRM for the xbox one, right?

whooooooshhhhh
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, Valkyria Chronicles, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst
2 years ago#22
Road_Kill_666 posted...
Worse thing about the X1 it is not being able to talk about it publically in a positive way without being bashing and trolled by ponies who couldn't even afford a PS4, butting into the conversation, thread, ect.

Road_Kill_666 posted...

There's something off about this post, I can't put my finger on it.....
I murdered a man. He had a wife and two kids.
I slept peacefully.
2 years ago#23
NCPwn posted...
slyman19 posted...
NCPwn posted...
Road_Kill_666 posted...

You need a backbone or thicker skin.

Or Sony needs to hurry up and go bankrupt and take their awful fanboys with them.

Competition would be good. Without it , you would have had all that horrible DRM for the xbox one, right?

whooooooshhhhh

PC, Nintendo, Steam Machines? There is enough competition without the financially ruined Sony.
2 years ago#24
Really, because Without Sony making fun of their used game policy, I don't think anything would have happened at E3.
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, Valkyria Chronicles, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst
2 years ago#25
NCPwn posted...
Really, because Without Sony making fun of their used game policy, I don't think anything would have happened at E3.

Keep thinking that.
2 years ago#26
Worst thing is pay wall subscruption to play game. Best thing is controller.
2 years ago#27
This is the worst thing I've encountered even more worst than install time and hard drive space.

Xbox On > Nothing
Xbox On!! > Nothing
XBOX ON!!!!!!!! > beep turns on
2 years ago#28
PackersXLV posted...
This is the worst thing I've encountered even more worst than install time and hard drive space.

Xbox On > Nothing
Xbox On!! > Nothing
XBOX ON!!!!!!!! > beep turns on

Depends on how you had your set up. I set up my X1 without my ceiling fan off so when i talked with it off it heard me fine but not with it on. So i did the set up again with my fan ON and now it hears me every single time, the first time, with the fan on or off. No kinect complaints.
2 years ago#29
In relation to memory, can't you just delete a game and re-install it at a later time if you get a hankering to play through it again? I know the install times are longer on the XB1 than the 360, but still...as far as your MP games go, just keep them installed and play the delete/re-install game with your SP games.
Unus dies noctesque omnium dolor risus et pugna, et quod peto, omnes? Non autem odium, et faciemus.
2 years ago#30
Jx1010 posted...
fanboys (not included with the console tho)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Worst thing about xbox one..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived