Worst thing about xbox one..

#21NCPwnPosted 4/10/2014 3:25:40 PM
slyman19 posted...
NCPwn posted...
Road_Kill_666 posted...
Worse thing about the X1 it is not being able to talk about it publically in a positive way without being bashing and trolled by ponies who couldn't even afford a PS4, butting into the conversation, thread, ect.

You need a backbone or thicker skin.

Or Sony needs to hurry up and go bankrupt and take their awful fanboys with them.

Competition would be good. Without it , you would have had all that horrible DRM for the xbox one, right?

whooooooshhhhh
---
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, Valkyria Chronicles, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst
#22DarthUchiha91Posted 4/10/2014 3:29:17 PM
Road_Kill_666 posted...
Worse thing about the X1 it is not being able to talk about it publically in a positive way without being bashing and trolled by ponies who couldn't even afford a PS4, butting into the conversation, thread, ect.

Road_Kill_666 posted...

There's something off about this post, I can't put my finger on it.....
---
I murdered a man. He had a wife and two kids.
I slept peacefully.
#23slyman19Posted 4/10/2014 3:39:58 PM(edited)
NCPwn posted...
slyman19 posted...
NCPwn posted...
Road_Kill_666 posted...

You need a backbone or thicker skin.

Or Sony needs to hurry up and go bankrupt and take their awful fanboys with them.

Competition would be good. Without it , you would have had all that horrible DRM for the xbox one, right?

whooooooshhhhh

PC, Nintendo, Steam Machines? There is enough competition without the financially ruined Sony.
#24NCPwnPosted 4/10/2014 4:21:38 PM
Really, because Without Sony making fun of their used game policy, I don't think anything would have happened at E3.
---
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, Valkyria Chronicles, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst
#25slyman19Posted 4/10/2014 4:23:37 PM
NCPwn posted...
Really, because Without Sony making fun of their used game policy, I don't think anything would have happened at E3.

Keep thinking that.
#26SaQu1BPosted 4/10/2014 4:28:23 PM
Worst thing is pay wall subscruption to play game. Best thing is controller.
#27PackersXLVPosted 4/10/2014 6:13:49 PM
This is the worst thing I've encountered even more worst than install time and hard drive space.

Xbox On > Nothing
Xbox On!! > Nothing
XBOX ON!!!!!!!! > beep turns on
#28Road_Kill_666Posted 4/10/2014 6:40:48 PM
PackersXLV posted...
This is the worst thing I've encountered even more worst than install time and hard drive space.

Xbox On > Nothing
Xbox On!! > Nothing
XBOX ON!!!!!!!! > beep turns on

Depends on how you had your set up. I set up my X1 without my ceiling fan off so when i talked with it off it heard me fine but not with it on. So i did the set up again with my fan ON and now it hears me every single time, the first time, with the fan on or off. No kinect complaints.
#29the_old_daysPosted 4/10/2014 6:52:36 PM
In relation to memory, can't you just delete a game and re-install it at a later time if you get a hankering to play through it again? I know the install times are longer on the XB1 than the 360, but still...as far as your MP games go, just keep them installed and play the delete/re-install game with your SP games.
---
Unus dies noctesque omnium dolor risus et pugna, et quod peto, omnes? Non autem odium, et faciemus.
#30gobuffalo30Posted 4/10/2014 6:58:52 PM
Jx1010 posted...
fanboys (not included with the console tho)