Worst thing about xbox one..

#31BushidoEffect3Posted 4/10/2014 7:04:05 PM
Darkest_Evil posted...
all the negative comments yeah they are all great but im not a ps fanboy nor an xbox fanboy..
im a video game collector and when i say something is wrong with the system im pointing out facts

you want me to go over some ps facts?
psx was the worst console in history for load times in games next to the commadore 64
ps2 was just as bad with some games and needed work
ps3 still cant get it right and the online is broken and horrible for most games
ps4 they are close but its not perfect...

xbox 360 to me is the ultimate system for any gamer.. there is a wide variety of games, the online support is great, you get what you pay for and there is quality here.

http://i.imgur.com/myPJN46.gif
---
http://i.minus.com/ibgMA0LFIXHWnz.gif
#32Darkest_Evil(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2014 7:17:51 PM
I wish i had a stop watch for every playstation game i played and the horrid load times along with the slow connection for games like black ops 1
---
twitch.tv/fearlessfeedle (xbox one streaming)
#33Neo VejiitaPosted 4/10/2014 7:23:03 PM
Darkest_Evil posted...
all the negative comments yeah they are all great but im not a ps fanboy nor an xbox fanboy..
im a video game collector and when i say something is wrong with the system im pointing out facts

you want me to go over some ps facts?
psx was the worst console in history for load times in games next to the commadore 64
ps2 was just as bad with some games and needed work
ps3 still cant get it right and the online is broken and horrible for most games
ps4 they are close but its not perfect...

xbox 360 to me is the ultimate system for any gamer.. there is a wide variety of games, the online support is great, you get what you pay for and there is quality here.

There are tons of consoles with slower load times than the PS1. They weren't as popular but they definitely exist haha.

As for me the thing I miss the most on the xbox one is the little pop up menu from 360 that would let you quickly check achievements, friend status, read messages, etc. The system in place seems like a step backwards.
---
Pokemon Black
Tokiya FC: 0862 2942 5169