Game developer says it's physically impossible for X1 to match PS4 performance

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Game developer says it's physically impossible for X1 to match PS4 performance
1 year ago#11
SaltyBotz posted...
. 2Party0ligarchy posted...
You mean I can't play Crysis at max settings on my iPhone through the power of the cloud and a patch?

Possibly, but you better have unlimited data, or you're gonna get owned on your phone bill. And I think 4G internet might be a little on the crappy side for cloud. They might have to improve cell phone internet again to make it more viable.

What if I use wi-fi. Also, at 4k resolution and 60 fps?
1 year ago#12
kcypher2000 posted...
So a nobody dev claims something and we should care?

Which is somehow different from everyone blasting the PS4 after the odd world dev interview, right?

Try not to be such a hypocrite.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
1 year ago#13
You know...

Instead of all the fanboys just hyping the crap out of DX12 and the Cloud, why doesn't MS just give us a little demonstration, is that too much to ask?

Because this board is getting way out of hand (if not there already) with topic after topic of speculation.
---
The secret to the meaning of life is... Hey, Big Zam!
1 year ago#14
K. Close topic nao.
---
I like to think I make some pretty good topics and posts, until they get modded shortly after.
1 year ago#15
Three thing I got to say about this topic and others like it

Shut the hell up

Play games

Have fun
1 year ago#16
lol...so now the Just Add Water guy is the PS4 fan's favorite developer.

Too funny.
---
XBL Gamertag: TheGreatOne023
TGO - Seemingly able to kill a topic with a single post.
1 year ago#17
nonsense of course it can PHYSICALLY they are both sleek with a matte side on the right side of the console there it matches it PHYSICALLY...if you meant digital and software components then they should have said that
1 year ago#18
There is no way a V6 can be faster than a V8. The V8 has more cylinders...right?
---
XBL Gamertag: TheGreatOne023
TGO - Seemingly able to kill a topic with a single post.
1 year ago#19
Groundhog Day.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
1 year ago#20
catzrul2002 posted...
You know...

Instead of all the fanboys just hyping the crap out of DX12 and the Cloud, why doesn't MS just give us a little demonstration, is that too much to ask?

Remember the very first Kinect presentation? A couple of years later and KInect still can't do what they shwed in the presentation.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Game developer says it's physically impossible for X1 to match PS4 performance

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived