Game developer says it's physically impossible for X1 to match PS4 performance

#31HorridhalPosted 4/11/2014 2:06:24 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
mokmuud posted...
Sorry but its not.

And denial!

We have come full circle lol

Just so you know : Your opinion =/= Fact. Ryse isn't the most impressive looking next gen title or even close to being the most technical title. It is an upgraded Dynasty Warriors.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#32mokmuudPosted 4/11/2014 2:14:43 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
mokmuud posted...
Sorry but its not.

And denial!

You are in denial.
Regardless if you think its the best looking or not the game doesn't have a lot going on graphically.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#33kcypher2000Posted 4/11/2014 3:00:58 PM
So a nobody claimed something. Who cares.
#34LEGEND_725Posted 4/11/2014 3:04:13 PM
Horridhal posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
mokmuud posted...
Sorry but its not.

And denial!

Just so you know : Your opinion =/= Fact. Ryse isn't the most impressive looking next gen title or even close to being the most technical title. It is an upgraded Dynasty Warriors.

Ryse Is graphically the best game on console stop trolling
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#35FPS_hitmanPosted 4/11/2014 3:20:40 PM
Doesn't matter how many times you say it no one is impressed by that game and it's sad that's it's your go to argument.
#36LEGEND_725Posted 4/11/2014 3:22:04 PM
FPS_hitman posted...
Doesn't matter how many times you say it no one is impressed by that game and it's sad that's it's your go to argument.

Denial much ?
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#37AceAndJunpeiPosted 4/11/2014 3:23:31 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
So a nobody claimed something. Who cares.

You have an awfully low opinion of yourself. I mean you're right, but still.
---
Now Playing: MGS5 Ground Zeroes, Second Son (PS4), DKTF (WiiU), Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3), Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z (PC) Dead Rising 3 (no)
#38FourManSevenPosted 4/11/2014 3:26:33 PM
The cloud isn't going to make the Xbox One any more powerful. At most, it will render physics for broken glass and buildings breaking, and even that's stretching it. There's a reason as to why they've never shown the cloud running on consumer level internet with a server farm 10's if not 100's of miles away.

The cloud is a cool idea though.
#39TheCyborgNinjaPosted 4/11/2014 3:37:23 PM(edited)
If a game developer said the world was flat.......

This whole thing isn't black & white. Fanboys on both sides are just incapable of seeing the gray area. The fact of the matter is that the PS4 has more powerful hardware, and MS is working on ways to bridge the gap with DX12, among other things.

A gap will always exist, but it won't be anything serious. At best the games will be virtually identical, and at worst you'll see corners cut (like lower resolutions or frame-rates), but still receive a very comparable experience. I highly doubt we'll have any "this game is PS4 only because the Xbox One can't run it" issues. It's just the PS3/360 thing all over again.

---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#40leatheljPosted 4/11/2014 3:56:01 PM
Ryse is a beautiful game any one who says it's not is truely in denial.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.