Not a fan boy of any system but Xbox One has let me down.

#1EntwineRychiarPosted 4/9/2014 6:42:34 PM
Could they do a worse design?? The gloss sections on the console scratch by touching it and even the gloss on the controller. Even with that the plastic was put together like it was cut by a dull knife. Edges aren't smooth at all. Heck even my play and charge kits came with scratches.

I'm done until a redesign. I've went through three and can't find a decent one.

Really stinks. I expect more than this coming from them. MS is an awesome company to work for but they really dropped the ball on design.
---
This isn't funny Dean, the voice says I'm almost out of minutes!
#2spacejamjordanzPosted 4/9/2014 6:43:54 PM
So you are let down by a few scratches?
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#3necro00Posted 4/9/2014 6:45:25 PM
Maybe you shouldn't act like a brute and bang and chip up ur possessions
#4Xeeh_BitzPosted 4/9/2014 6:46:12 PM
spacejamjordanz posted...

Who wants a brand new product with scratches?
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#5Dev445Posted 4/9/2014 6:47:36 PM
http://www.decalgirl.com/skins/Microsoft-Xbox-One-Skins

You can thank me later
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#6EntwineRychiar(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2014 6:49:27 PM
Maybe I'm too picky but scratches out of the box is not me not taking care of something. It came that way. I can't even clean or touch the gloss areas without leaving micro scratches.

That and like I said it isnt put together the best and is nicked and scuffed out of the box.
---
#7spacejamjordanzPosted 4/9/2014 6:49:39 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
spacejamjordanz posted...

Who wants a brand new product with scratches?

A glossy finish is always prone to scratches though. That's why I preferred the Matte Xbox 360 S to to glossy one.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#8skermacPosted 4/9/2014 6:52:12 PM
EntwineRychiar posted...
Could they do a worse design?? The gloss sections on the console scratch by touching it and even the gloss on the controller. Even with that the plastic was put together like it was cut by a dull knife. Edges aren't smooth at all. Heck even my play and charge kits came with scratches.

I'm done until a redesign. I've went through three and can't find a decent one.

Really stinks. I expect more than this coming from them. MS is an awesome company to work for but they really dropped the ball on design.

This affects your gameplay how?
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#9EntwineRychiar(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2014 6:54:12 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#10EntwineRychiar(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2014 6:55:12 PM
I agree but at least the Xbox 360 came in pristine condition. I have a gears of war 360 and the finish is awesome. Doesn't scratch at all even with a semi gloss print.
---