I can't wait for the Cloud to come save the day

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I can't wait for the Cloud to come save the day

User Info: dolabla

dolabla
2 years ago#1
The 1080p/60fps dream is about to become a reality. It's gonna be great. I just wish they would hurry up and release it already. But I guess something that technologically groundbreaking takes a little time.

User Info: lazycomplife

lazycomplife
2 years ago#2
all hail the glow cloud
Official Swinub
3DS Friend Code: 0602-6783-9027 - Friend safari: ICE type: Delibird, Bergmite, Dewgong

User Info: necro00

necro00
2 years ago#3
Cant wait for the order QTE and Last Of Us Cinematic remaster with director commentary

User Info: DRzCalderon

DRzCalderon
2 years ago#4
So what you are saying TC is that you are relying on an internet connection to grant you higher quality for games? Lol

Imagine disconnecting playing Gears of War 4 and it somehow reverting to 32-bit textures lol
It's very strange when the life you never had flashes before your eyes. -Mental Imagery.

User Info: 1nternationa7

1nternationa7
2 years ago#5
necro00 posted...
Cant wait for the order QTE and Last Of Us Cinematic remaster with director commentary

Well, you are in luck. That is actually happening:

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/the-last-of-us-remastered-confirmed-for-ps4-by-sony/1100-6418860/

Not sure about the magical cloud though. If you are looking forward to that, keep dreaming.
Version 1 of My Movelist for Lords of Shadow 2: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/672716-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2/68667781

User Info: LEGEND-725

LEGEND-725
2 years ago#6
The Cloud will make the already amazing and groundbreaking Xbox One an even better machine than it already is. I believe it because Phil told is so. So it has to be true.
I lift more than you #dealwithit

User Info: LostOdyssey17

LostOdyssey17
2 years ago#7
Too bad once the cloud hits Sony will have figured out a way to copy it and cheese us.
I like to think I make some pretty good topics and posts, until they get modded shortly after.

User Info: Spetsnaz420

Spetsnaz420
2 years ago#8
LostOdyssey17 posted...
Too bad once the cloud hits Sony will have figured out a way to copy it and cheese us.

So you think Sony will copy having servers?

Stop the presses
I don't conform to social convention
PS4 or Xbox... Why not Zoidberg?

User Info: Pixx0

Pixx0
2 years ago#9
necro00 posted...

Of course, because it didn't happen with stuff like *cough* halo *cough* just to name this one.
Butthurt720?
You are ignoring XXX message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.

User Info: cheezedadada

cheezedadada
2 years ago#10
Do you guys beat a joke to death over and over again in real life too? I swear if my friends made the same jokes every day of their lives like this for a year, I would most likely want to punch them in the face.

The amount of schlock that gets repeated on a daily basis here just goes to show you how easily amused people can be. I have never seen a group of people make the same jokes over and over as much as I have here.
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and everything else. Gamefaqs: Where "gamers" limit themselves to one platform.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I can't wait for the Cloud to come save the day

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived