Glad we dont have to depend on free games monthly to justify a purchase.

#11Tushy2010Posted 4/9/2014 9:41:42 PM
Haha wow, biggest xbot i've ever heard don't need noobs like you on xbox make us look bad. so you just want Halo i'm guessing? More FPS? maybe gears of war 8?
#12necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2014 9:42:14 PM
Tushy2010 posted...
Haha wow, biggest xbot i've ever heard don't need noobs like you on xbox make us look bad. so you just want Halo i'm guessing? More FPS? maybe gears of war 8?

I do love fps. but im looking forward to sunset overdrive the most
#13Tushy2010Posted 4/9/2014 9:43:45 PM
Ok. Say no more. Saying you wouldn't take Resogun, Mercenary Kings and Infamous (Something DIFFERENT) and would rather Sunset, which we have seen 1 min of in 1 year.... Nice man, guessing you play ALOT of Minecraft?
#14necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2014 9:44:49 PM
Tushy2010 posted...
Ok. Say no more. Saying you wouldn't take Resogun, Mercenary Kings and Infamous (Something DIFFERENT) and would rather Sunset, which we have seen 1 min of in 1 year.... Nice man, guessing you play ALOT of Minecraft?

Nope hate minecraft. Never was a fan of infamous had the 2 pack of both which came out never finished either. Mercenary Kings is awful. Does it want to be metal slug? does it want to be monster hunter? what doe sit want to do?
#15datura333Posted 4/9/2014 9:46:13 PM
I just don't understand what is so bad about indie games. Some of the best games the past few years have been indie's IMO.
---
I am the great big mouth.
xbl gt: dreamsaredying
#16B1GB0SS_86Posted 4/9/2014 9:46:22 PM
necro00 posted...
I love all the ps4 fans and how they flock to a topic. Dont you have ur own board? Why discuss MS? Insecure?

Yes this is what they do. Dont be suprised if your modded in a couple hours for posting off topic. They use that excuse everytime to get my topics modded. The ones that come here daily are just ridiculous and immature not all sony fans are tho just the obsessive compulsive ones that live on this board.
#17Lawboy2Posted 4/9/2014 9:47:03 PM
2.75 games sold (physical) per console (xbox one)
2.14 games sold (physical) per console (PS4)

says alot
#18necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2014 9:47:15 PM
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
necro00 posted...
I love all the ps4 fans and how they flock to a topic. Dont you have ur own board? Why discuss MS? Insecure?

Yes this is what they do. Dont be suprised if your modded in a couple hours for posting off topic. They use that excuse everytime to get my topics modded. The ones that come here daily are just ridiculous and immature not all sony fans are tho just the obsessive compulsive ones that live on this board.

lol I was already modded, for posting pro xbox one topics on this board. When I never went to the ps4 and tried to get them to come over. Comical really
#19BoomerHelllPosted 4/9/2014 9:50:54 PM
another topic that will reach 50 - 150 posts because people simply cant resist. this guy would be a millionaire if he was a celebrity lol
#20wskingwsPosted 4/9/2014 9:51:25 PM
necro00 posted...

Don't confuse the ps4 fan base with the attention hungry trolls you see in here. The Sony community is Actually pretty cool and most of them don't have anything against the xbox one.
---
I am the voice of reason.